60 day progress with no scale movement PICS PICS

Hevenn
Hevenn Posts: 27 Member
Hi Everyone! I wanted to share my 60 day progress in hopes of maybe encouraging others who aren't seeing the scale move. I started this journey seriously in December 2013. I ate below (or at) my net calories 44 days out of 60. I exercised 36 days out of 60. I logged MFP, good and bad days, 55 days out of 60. My starting weight was 186.4 and my current weight is 186.4. I set my daily calories to my BMR. I still ate regular foods while looking for better, healthier options MOST times. I stayed committed to exercising 4-6 times per week. I didn't starve myself and I wanted to make a life style change and NOT DIET. I still have a ways to go and I hope that I will be at my goal size, not weight (since the scale is demonic) by June 2014.

results2_zpsa14a46df.jpg

results1_zps844b855e.jpg

Replies

• Awesome progress! Can you share what kinds of exercise you have been doing?
  • Hevenn
    Another Warrior my schedule is as follows:

M, W, F: Strong Lifts 5x5 (great weight lifting program ....google it)
    T, TH: Hot Yoga in the am and 30 minutes of cardio (usually stair stepper or cycling bike)in the pm
    Saturday off
    Sunday : I walk 5 miles, sometimes with (2) 5lb weights....

I am limited on the types of cardio I can do because I have worn cartlidge in my right knee and bad shint splints. I stick to cycling, walking, or the stairstepper...

PLEASE ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW MY DIARY....
  • staceycakes71
    staceycakes71 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow, good job!
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    What a great encouragement for others who don't see the scale moving. You look fantastic!
  • mommytomyah
    mommytomyah Posts: 16 Member
    Great Job and AWESOME post for those of us who typically only rely on the scale as our measure of success.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Awesome! Definitely a motivator to keep going. Thanks for sharing.
  • bzliving
    bzliving Posts: 5 Member
    Great job for sticking with it! This is what I needed to see as I am taking medications that make it seem impossible to get any weight off. We can change our body though for the better and you prove it!
  • Hevenn
    Thanks everyone!! If it wasn't for me taking pictures in the beginning, I probably would have became DISCOURAGED and given up because the scale hasn't budged!!!!
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    You are doing a great job! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    bump bump bump. Thank you for the inspiration to keep going :)
  • lindsey1979
    lindsey1979 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Did you take any measurements?
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Well done - I can see your progress!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,123 Member
    WOW! You give me hope!! :) The scale hates me too and has been refusing to budge despite my gradual inch loss. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    That's great noticeable progress! This was indeed very encouraging. Keep it up.
  • Jeanne130LBS
    Jeanne130LBS Posts: 50 Member
    Wow, great job. Just today I was lamenting that I have only lost 3 lbs since I rejoined about 3 wks ago, but when I measured my waist I had lost an inch. Loved that
  • indians1975
    indians1975 Posts: 29 Member
    Just goes to show that the scale is a good gauge but not the end all be all.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Nice job!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Amazing progress...so inspiring!
    The scale is the devil!!
    Keep going, amazing progress! Your head is in the right place :)
  • Huge progress and an amazing difference! Thanks for sharing.
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    You are amazing! Thank you so much for posting this!!! My scale and I are having a very rocky relationship and I am about to boot it out the window, even though I am losing inches. Sending a friend request :)
  • rlb8788
    rlb8788 Posts: 22 Member
    Thank you.. I really needed this.. I have been stuck for a while and it's hard to not get discouraged when the scale won't move. Great job!!
  • 4myB
    4myB Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you for sharing! You are right, it is encouraging to see. I need to start taking pics to track my progress.
  • great inspiration!! thanks for sharing!
  • This is EXACTLY what I needed to read right now. I've had very little progress on the scale after 30 days of eating fairly well and exercising regularly compared to eating like **** and not exercising in any definition of the word. I'm taking pictures to compare though - I really need to buy a measuring tape!

Thank you so so much for posting this. You look GREAT and this is so inspiration for lose of us who don't see the scale move. Congratulations on your progress (:
  • angelycar
    angelycar Posts: 18 Member
    Congs,just the booster I needed,been going 2 months as well and seen no change on the scale,guess i need a tape measure for some encouragement....tx 4 posting
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Nice job!The scale might not of moved but your measurements did.
  • Thank you so much, I was beating myself up because the scale was not moving. I have hope now.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    I love the boob shot! I can't wait until my boobs shrink lol!!! Thanks for sharing! I've been in that same situation and it's frustrating but when people say, "Have you lost weight?" You know that something is working!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Another Warrior my schedule is as follows:

M, W, F: Strong Lifts 5x5 (great weight lifting program ....google it)
    T, TH: Hot Yoga in the am and 30 minutes of cardio (usually stair stepper or cycling bike)in the pm
    Saturday off
    Sunday : I walk 5 miles, sometimes with (2) 5lb weights....

I am limited on the types of cardio I can do because I have worn cartlidge in my right knee and bad shint splints. I stick to cycling, walking, or the stairstepper...

PLEASE ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW MY DIARY....

I'm a little late, but thank you for responding to my question! I am going to add you now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!