Sleep text

Options
arwacky
arwacky Posts: 1,653
Bare with me I'm about to fall asleep and want to be entertained. Have you ever texted people in your sleep and vaguely remember doing it when you wake up or best yet..don't remember at all?

Happens to me all the time and I'm waiting for the day I slip up and say something that makes no sense or offensive. Do you have any good sleep text stories????

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Yes :(
  • arwacky
    Options
    Do I get to hear it??? 0:)
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    No, but i do the "call boy, and make a fool out of yourself" thing when i drink. My friends take my phone away. They're good people.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    sleep or drunk? Drunk yes
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    No, but i do the "call boy, and make a fool out of yourself" thing when i drink. My friends take my phone away. They're good people.

Hah! I have never drunk called anyone but I love receiving them!
  • arwacky
    Options

This. I guess my sleep texts make up for that...
  • arwacky
    Options
    sleep or drunk? Drunk yes

If you got stories lets hear it! I wouldn't want to put limitations on a good story!! :)
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    PMing my number to the hot ladies in this thread and hoping for some texts tonight :devil:
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I had to delete all my X's numbers because I once sent a text to 5 in one night.... needles I did not get a bootie call that night lol

that's about 10 years ago now
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    I never sent anything in sleep but did revive couple of times.
  • arwacky
    Options
    I had to delete all my X's numbers because I once sent a text to 5 in one night.... needles I did not get a bootie call that night lol

that's about 10 years ago now

Haha!!! Pimp status!!! Hats off to you. :drinker:
    (Even though it didn't work out in your favor, I give mad props for the effort put forth :flowerforyou: )
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

I once called an ex to ask if he misses me, and when he said "yes" I started calling him a lying f^ck, tell him I never ever think of him (yes, i know i was the one calling), and basically that he sucks, except in a more elaborate way. I wasn't even THAT drunk.

Alcohol makes me crazy. This is why i never drink with people i don't trust to keep me from making very bad decisions.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    PMing my number to the hot ladies in this thread and hoping for some texts tonight :devil:

You are really quite the opportunist...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I wake up with my phone in my hand, but I don't sleep text lol.
  • arwacky
    Options

I once called an ex to ask if he misses me, and when he said "yes" I started calling him a lying f^ck, tell him I never ever think of him (yes, i know i was the one calling), and basically that he sucks, except in a more elaborate way. I wasn't even THAT drunk.

Alcohol makes me crazy. This is why i never drink with people i don't trust to keep me from making very bad decisions.

Guuurrrrl you got (theoretical) balls!!! :love:
    Guess a little liquid courage can go a long way. Haha
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

You are really quite the opportunist...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained
  • arwacky
    Options

Mine always sleeps next to me...only thing that gets to share my bed lately. :cry: :brokenheart:
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Mine always sleeps next to me...only thing that gets to share my bed lately. :cry: :brokenheart:
    D'aww lol -huggg-
    I try to charge mine prior, but forget sometimes. Ack.
  • arwacky
    Options

D'aww lol -huggg-

I should do that too... MFP is a phone killer
  • Sinisterly
    Options

D'aww lol -huggg-

I should do that too... MFP is a phone killer
    I tried sleeping with the cord plugged in, but it falls out. >.<