Sleep text

Options

Replies

• beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was texting in my sleep once, told the neighbor I was coming over. Next morning I was like I'm sooooo sorry, I told you I was coming over and I didn't .... I hope you didn't wait up. They were like... You DID come over.... Had no recollection of any of it, the texting, the walking across the street, the crazy @$$ conversation I'm sure I had....NOTHING!!

Luckily I was dressed (they told me)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Lol @ how this conversation went from texting to nudes..

Mfp for ya!

youre welcome
    I see lotion... And toilet paper in your pic.
    Explain??
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I was texting in my sleep once, told the neighbor I was coming over. Next morning I was like I'm sooooo sorry, I told you I was coming over and I didn't .... I hope you didn't wait up. They were like... You DID come over.... Had no recollection of any of it, the texting, the walking across the street, the crazy @$$ conversation I'm sure I had....NOTHING!!

That's really scary!! Do you live on a busy street? Wow so glad nothing happened to you.
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

That's really scary!! Do you live on a busy street? Wow so glad nothing happened to you.

No I don't luckily :) I'm just fine. I was up and about one day, drank beer, took ibuprofen and posted on facebook for like 5 hrs in my "sleep" Counted the ibuprofen the next morning and luckily had just opened the bottle and took an appropriate amount. Me and sleep have issues!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    PMing my number to the hot ladies in this thread and hoping for some texts tonight :devil:

I didn't get a PM...:sad:
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    Options
    When I was younger and boy crazy I didn't wanna not text so I would text until I fell asleep then when I woke up in the morning id apparently have several sleep text conversations i couldn't remember st all.
  • bassaniobroke
    bassaniobroke Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Heartbeat-chest-reaction.gif?
  • arwacky
    Options
    :laugh:
    Heartbeat-chest-reaction.gif?

What exactly did I just see??? :huh: :laugh:
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've texted and also answered phone calls in my sleep. I keep my phone on silent at night now :)

The worst was when I took Ambien once upon a time, couldn't fall asleep, and went on Facebook (no memory of this) and inbox messaged all sorts of people saying things like "I can't wait to go to the campfire and tell ghost stories". I also commented on FB statuses with things like "a milkshake would be good", and "what time are you leaving for the parade?".

Never again did I take Ambien. Threw the whole bottle away.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I've had many a drunk text. In fact, I would really like a breathalyzer on my phone that incapacitates it from dialing certain numbers after a few drinks.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I called my brother last year, got his voicemail, and then complained about the "mean lady that lives in his phone" and won't let me leave a 10 minute voicemail. He was like WTF???? I had NO recollection until he played it back for me. It was hysterical!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I've had many a drunk text. In fact, I would really like a breathalyzer on my phone that incapacitates it from dialing certain numbers after a few drinks.

OMG GENIUS! You should invent this!
  • arwacky
    Options
    I called my brother last year, got his voicemail, and then complained about the "mean lady that lives in his phone" and won't let me leave a 10 minute voicemail. He was like WTF???? I had NO recollection until he played it back for me. It was hysterical!

Ahahahahahaha!!! Love it!!
  • arwacky
    Options
    I've texted and also answered phone calls in my sleep. I keep my phone on silent at night now :)

The worst was when I took Ambien once upon a time, couldn't fall asleep, and went on Facebook (no memory of this) and inbox messaged all sorts of people saying things like "I can't wait to go to the campfire and tell ghost stories". I also commented on FB statuses with things like "a milkshake would be good", and "what time are you leaving for the parade?".

Omg..a friend of mine did the same thing. Luckily we were PMing but he was complaining about hearing wolf noises. Lmaoooo

Edit: I just remembered what the "wolf noises" that freaked him out were..it was the noise Facebook message made when I sent him things. Lol!!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Never again did I take Ambien.

:nod: been there. couldn't walk upright, but that didn't stop me from trying...

i don't 'sleep-text'...if i do have half-asleep convos/phone calls i won't remember them. i've in the past had dreams so realistic--usually a conversation with someone i know--that i can't tell whether i dreamed it or it actually happened!

...and i get texty when drunk. very, very texty. :ohwell:
  • cfleck87
    cfleck87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    its usually my excuse when i send a nude and they dont like it

Who in their right mind would like a nude pic?

Who wouldn't?? :tongue:

(PLEASE DON'T USE THIS AS INVITATION TO SEND NUDE PICS..)

GUYS SHE JUST ASKED FOR NUDES!!! wowza

I meant to type wouldn't....
    Changed your mind last minute, I see.

they always do...its because of my :angry: :angry: :angry: face

I don't think it's because of the angry faces, I think it's because of what's going on under that Superman shirt
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Text sleeping? No. text drunk enough not to remember? All the time.

For awhile I got in this habit of just erasing ALL my texts as soon as I woke up. Figured out of sight out of mind right? Nah, horrible choice... Knowledge is power.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Omg..a friend of mine did the same thing. Luckily we were PMing but he was complaining about hearing wolf noises. Lmaoooo

Edit: I just remembered what the "wolf noises" that freaked him out were..it was the noise Facebook message made when I sent him things. Lol!!

LOL I just audibly giggled when I read that. I'm sitting in the waiting room at a radiation center so I got some awkward looks. Whoops :/

My second encounter with Ambien was on an overnight 12 hr long bus ride from Copenhagen to Stockholm. I figured I'd take it to help me sleep on the bus ride. Little did I know, we weren't taking any major roads, and instead took every single cobblestone street between Denmark and Sweden. And we stopped every few towns to pick up more people. And they left the lights on in the bus the whole time. I left my headphones in with my music on and can remember actually seeing the music I was listening to.

All was well until the Swedish police + drug sniffing beagle got on the bus to smell for drugs and check everyone's passports. I remember the police officer approaching me, saying something to me in Swedish, I answered (in Swedish????), handed my passport over, and he left me alone. No idea what I said to him. I do not speak Swedish.
  • arwacky
    Options

LOL I just audibly giggled when I read that. I'm sitting in the waiting room at a radiation center so I got some awkward looks. Whoops :/

My second encounter with Ambien was on an overnight 12 hr long bus ride from Copenhagen to Stockholm. I figured I'd take it to help me sleep on the bus ride. Little did I know, we weren't taking any major roads, and instead took every single cobblestone street between Denmark and Sweden. And we stopped every few towns to pick up more people. And they left the lights on in the bus the whole time. I left my headphones in with my music on and can remember actually seeing the music I was listening to.

All was well until the Swedish police + drug sniffing beagle got on the bus to smell for drugs and check everyone's passports. I remember the police officer approaching me, saying something to me in Swedish, I answered (in Swedish????), handed my passport over, and he left me alone. No idea what I said do him. I do not speak Swedish.

Lmaooo you have a hidden talent! Speaking Swedish.

I feel like Benadryl helps me on long trips..then again car/train rides naturally knock me out pretty quickly lol
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    No, but i do the "call boy, and make a fool out of yourself" thing when i drink. My friends take my phone away. They're good people.

I do this, but nobody takes the phone away :laugh: