The Shire to Mordor (and back) Fellowship

Options
1235»

Replies

• HawkinsAL
    HawkinsAL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! What a wonderful way to motivate me to walk!!
  • rainydaylady27
    Options
    I haven't been around MFP for too long but this is by far the best things I have seen! Joining up and great idea!!
  • g0at1982
    g0at1982 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I haven't been around MFP for too long but this is by far the best things I have seen! Joining up and great idea!!

glad to have you
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    This made my nerdy heart flutter ^^ Getting back on the wagon after several months absence and this is exactly what I needed to kickstart myself. And so nice to see so many other fit-minded geeks!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    There's nothing better than a big old nerdy match to the land of the all seeing eye to get you back on the wagon.
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Exactly, if the fires of Mount Doom can't save me... nothing can ;)
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've been out of the game for a bit bit hopeful slaughtering orcs and goblins will be like riding a bike????
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY!!! I'm so in for this!
  • 82jeh
    82jeh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    IN!! :)
  • craftygal35
    craftygal35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Never too late! Heres a link to the group (assuming I copied the right thing): http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19749-the-shire-to-mordor-and-back-a-fellowship
  • Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So when does the Nazgul! Run! app come out so that we of the Fellowship may be properly inspired? ;-)
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did 9.3 miles this week on my way to Mordor. (was recovering from a stomach bug; too much lembas perhaps).
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    How 'bout we go to the lonely mountain... . half way there we get to hop in barrells and just float for awhile. . then when we get there we can shoot bows and arrows. .

Just throwing this out there, BUT I am planning to attack both Mt. St. Helen's and Mt. Baker this year. One is lonely, the other is not so. Could be cute to coordinate.