Steady weight should I change it up

Options
So I have been at a constant weight for a little while know (I fluctuate between 156 and 158). This comes after me slacking off for most of January. I dropped my calories down to MFP "lose 1 lbs" and I am still not budging (I just quite breastfeeding and had been losing 1-2 lbs a week at MFP's lose .5 lbs setting) . I did also finish T25 and have now started stronglifts and c25k last week.

How long would you go before dropping calories more? I would like to say that the scale isn't moving because of water weight, but I also don't want to waste a bunch of time eating at maintenance on accident. I would also hate for my maintenance calories to be 1570 because, well, I <3 food.

TL; DR

Stalled; wait it out or start cutting down calories now?

Replies

• 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't change you're calorie goal as you loose weight. So maybe now you're actually eating the amount of calories you'll need to maintain that weight. So maybe it's time to re evaluate your goals?
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Also, I see you're almost there. Congrats! Keep it up!
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'd give it a little time since you just stopped breastfeeding. Your body needs to get used to it's new normal. Just remember, breastfeeding burns about 500 calories a day so you're not getting that extra burn anymore.