WEIGHTLOSS APPS

Options
What are some good apps avaliable on the iphone that i can use to track my walking until i get my taxes and get a fitbit?

Replies

• kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I always use runkeeper but have just tried using Map my walk (today is the first time)
  • stutzmanmba
    stutzmanmba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love 'gymgoal'...I don't have the paid version...not sure if they offer the free one.
    It's more for weight training though. All my cardio..I use this program.
  • Scarbo1964
    Options
    I can't help with the iphone. I use a Garmin with GPS and they have a website that I can transfer data from HRM to laptop to monitor activities.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've always used one called 'Pacer' that I think is very good :)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    RunKeeper
  • cartws
    Options
    Mapmyrun is a good one.
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo. It links to MFP.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Check out this app called Move :)
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I used Runtastic Pro until switching to a HRM. Runtastic is good and offers other beneficial fitness apps as well. I don't like how they keep pushing their other apps at you though. Other than that, the apps themselves are good. There are free and paid versions. I use four paid versions after trying out the free versions. Runtastic feeds into MFP too but you have to sign up to their site.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo. It links to MFP.

ditto.
  • johnboy1229
    Options
    I just started using pacer. When I look at my daily exercise log on mfp, the pacer adjustment just reads a zero under calories. For example, I walked over 10000 steps today with pacer but the log on mfp lists the adjustment but it says 0. So I know that the two apps are talking to one another but the activity isn't being recognized? Is there something that I am supposed to do in the morning before starting my day and putting my iphone in my pocket before heading out?
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I like MapMyRun.