New friends around my size (5'2 175 lbs)

Options
13»

Replies

• paganstar71
    paganstar71 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Currently 171lbs at 5'3. In it until the end :)
  • erinbuckler92
    erinbuckler92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' even, SW 179 GW 135. Been here off and on the past few years.. but I'm determined to stick it out this time. Feel free to add me.
  • emmawatts22
    Options
    I am 5'0', sometimes 5'1", starting weight between 161-165lbs, GW 130lbs. This is my second time in attempting to lose at least 30 lbs. I like looking at what other people do, and what other have achieved to help me motivate myself. Please feel free to add me, or for anyone here for that matter.

:smile:
  • Sledlie
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'4 and I am 181lbs. I am looking to lose about 30-40 lbs and am looking for a support group with new ideas since I feel like I have tried just about everything!! :)
  • lav8trx
    lav8trx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'3 170 just getting back into it add me if you want :-)
  • cnl91_W
    cnl91_W Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Brand new on here! I always lose motivation toward the end of the day and end up binging, so please add me and we can help each other stay on track!

I'm 5'2'' 146 trying to get down to at least 125. I work long --and unpredictable -- hours and need to find the motivation to get to the gym after work (or even before! gasp!)
  • keniasam
    Options
    I am EXACTLY your height and weight..lol
    I've lost about 10lbs which brought me to 175.
    Add me :smile:
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2". I started at 176. Currently at 160. Feel free to add if you like .
  • lanafalls
    lanafalls Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and 164. feel free to add me :)
  • jlmuise25
    jlmuise25 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and weigh 174. Feel free to add me
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" I started at 201 and am currently hanging at 153-154. I have hit a plateau and am trying to figure out how to start losing again. I have recently started exercising more. I was doing one 20 minute workout now I do 2 or 3. Feel free to add me.
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 194 here
  • trenice01
    Options
    Hi everyone just started back on MFP after a long overdue break. I am 5'5 204lbs (will add profile pic soon) I have been on Jillian Micheals 30 day challenge for the past month. Just started her Ripped in 30 week 1 on this past Friday. I am very motivated and looking for friends to join this journey with. Add me if you would like:wink:
  • PositiveAngel
    Options
    Hi All

I'm new to this am 175 pounds and need to lose around 40 pounds would love new friends thats similar as finding it soooooo hard at the moment and my weight doesn't seem to be shifting!!!

Please feel free to add me, good luck everyone you can do it!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 175lbs, feel free to add me, we seem to be almost twins!
  • jessa271
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me! I'm 5'4" & 171. Have lost almost 60 pounds already and I'm looking to lose another 50, though I might change that because I'm working on building muscle as well as losing weight.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3" and started at 171. You can friend me :)
  • jimbo1056
    Options
    I'm 5'3 195 add me if you would like
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 154. started at 160. Want to be at 135ish.
  • stephshirley
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and about 166lbs at the moment, feel free to add me and we can all support each other:) My goal weight is 123lbs!