Tuesday Triumphs!

Options

Replies

• walterclark1221
    walterclark1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The other day I decided to wear all white to the gym and take pics, black tends to make you look nuch smaller, oh and I tucked my shirt too, yesterday...lol
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It's not Tuesday but oh well.... ! Today I have officially gone down a pant size and I can wear my ring again, and it's kinda loose!
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday again folks! What's new with you this week? I tried on pants at a couple stores yesterday - after 10 years in a size 20, it was kind of wild to put on 18s and zip them up (and they were too baggy in the waist too!). Didn't buy anything though - think I'll wait another few weeks and see about a 16 instead!!!
  • skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I successfully planned my meals/snacks for this week and know the workout that I am doing everyday! I lacked a little motivation over the weekend and almost let that sabotage everything. Very happy to be determined once again. I just wish that my hubby would be more supportive of my weight loss
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Passed up a homemade burger and fries, which were a lot of calories and fat, for a healthier lunch option.
  • lauriebrug
    lauriebrug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have gone an entire week keeping my carbs lower to make sure by blood sugar levels stay low and even. Congrats to everyone!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a pair of pants today that I bought over a year ago when I was trying to lose wieght, I even had to take the tags off!They were too small then and they are comfortably loose now!
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Had a frustrating start to the day and I didn't get the bagel.
  • discobarbie1971
    discobarbie1971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My Bridget Jones hold it all in pants are not as restrictive as they were.......either I'm changing shape or the elastic has gone ????
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Having a rough day. Wanted to eat all the things...and DID NOT! I took a nice bath and relaxed instead.

Kept enough calories to have a greek yogurt or frozen fruit for dessert too!
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Got mile time down to 9:15, and it looks like I might be breaking past my plateau :smile:
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    On my way home from work, my stomach was growling like crazy and I passed the fast food restaurants right up the road. I thought about stopping at one for a while (I was stuck in traffic) but I didn't. I passed it and made myself dinner at home. Saved at least 1000 calories, even if I didn't choose the healthiest option when I got home. I'm happy to say that I did that. Even if it is a tiny victory.

Edit: Typo
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My hubby brought in bbq food and I refused to waste my workout on this and had my planned healthy dinner instead.
    Also, I kicked *kitten* in my spinning and bodysculpting class today!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Keep it up!!!
  • bouuncyball
    bouuncyball Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Forced myself to do 30 Day Shred after work rather than declaring it was too hot! (Let's ignore the chocolate that helped convince me I needed to do it)
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!:happy:
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love these posts, they have all made me smile!

Is Wednesday for me but will pretend it is Tuesday. Went for two walks today even though it was so hot that my sweat was sweating! Have also managed to stay on task even though I have a cold which I would normally use as an excuse to lounge around and eat loads of junk.
  • cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Today I busted through a body revolution vid that I usually dread... and pushed myself to finish the moves i usually give up on.

All this positivity is so wonderful... congrats everyone!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Totally late on the Tuesday Triumph, but yesterday (Tuesday) I purchased a dozen donuts for the nice guys at work who fixed my flat tire and I didn't have one, didn't want one, didn't even look at one!
  • jmath911
    jmath911 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can wear exercise shorts that I haven't worn for say...10 years! WooHoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!