How many pounds gained before its acceptable..

Options
.. to dump your girlfriend. Is 10 or 20 pounds enough? I tried to get her to eat healthy. Its been a few months and she still has not put it off. I think its time to throw in the towel.
We have been together for about 5-6 months. She was 114 lbs at the start, now she is at least 125, it is just a matter of time before she hits 130. I don't even know what to do. She goes to the gym about 4 times a week. If yo uask me it is not working. I'm sitting here with my phone in my hand ready to text her to lose to weigh or time for me to move on. We did talk about it a wile ago and she said she was going to get into bikini shape for the summer. I just don't see it happening now.

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Depends on how your wife feels about your gf's weight gain.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Dump her now... sounds like she got knocked up and is trying to trap you with a baby.

Next stop: MAURY
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You just made it past Valentines. You just survived all those holidays with her. You'd not get a good return on your investment at this point.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    No, its not a baby. I ask her alwayst protection and she said she was in the clear.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    you PROMISED you wouldn't make a post about this!!
  • 281Danielle
    Options
    wow :noway:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    let's face it the longer you wait, the less time you have to score another 114 lb chick.

time is of the essence, right?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Damn that sucks, she sounded hot when you met her!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    .. to dump your girlfriend. Is 10 or 20 pounds enough? I tried to get her to eat healthy. Its been a few months and she still has not put it off. I think its time to throw in the towel.
    We have been together for about 5-6 months. She was 114 lbs at the start, now she is at least 125, it is just a matter of time before she hits 130. I don't even know what to do. She goes to the gym about 4 times a week. If yo uask me it is not working. I'm sitting here with my phone in my hand ready to text her to lose to weigh or time for me to move on. We did talk about it a wile ago and she said she was going to get into bikini shape for the summer. I just don't see it happening now.

Please don't be a real post. Please don't be a real post. Please don't be a real post.

If you're telling me 125-130lbs is too much for you... Dear lord there are so many things I would like to say to you but I don't want a strike.

I'll settle with i hate you. Everything you are and stand for.... :angry: :grumble: :explode:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Definite fatso. Do you take her out in PUBLIC with you?? That has to be so embarrassing. I say dump her. Dump her hard. Do it quick!
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? :noway:
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Depends on how your wife feels about your gf's weight gain.

:laugh: Nice!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Definite fatso. Do you take her out in PUBLIC with you?? That has to be so embarrassing. I say dump her. Dump her hard. Do it quick!

Yep!
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    lulz
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Let's hope you don't reproduce.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    If you're telling me 125-130lbs is too much for you... Dear lord there are so many things I would like to say to you but I don't want a strike.

I'll settle with i hate you. Everything you are and stand for.... :angry: :grumble: :explode:

Why is my preferences in ladies wrong to you? She does this new rules thing at the gym. It just isn't working for her. I gave it my all, but what can you do. I just want to be on the proper side of this and not make foolish mistakes.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

Bet she could drop that amount of weight dead fast.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    1.2 lbs....