How many pounds gained before its acceptable..

Options

Replies

• KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely over your weight limit. Haz sad, I so wanted this work out for us.
    :sad:

*skips off to find a man who likes big bones*
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    If you're telling me 125-130lbs is too much for you... Dear lord there are so many things I would like to say to you but I don't want a strike.

I'll settle with i hate you. Everything you are and stand for.... :angry: :grumble: :explode:

Why is my preferences in ladies wrong to you? She does this new rules thing at the gym. It just isn't working for her. I gave it my all, but what can you do. I just want to be on the proper side of this and not make foolish mistakes.

OK, troll post. Whew. Nothing to see here folks.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Too late, you've already stayed with her too long and established the precedent that you date fatties. All hope lost.
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    lawls.
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    If you're telling me 125-130lbs is too much for you... Dear lord there are so many things I would like to say to you but I don't want a strike.

I'll settle with i hate you. Everything you are and stand for.... :angry: :grumble: :explode:

Why is my preferences in ladies wrong to you? She does this new rules thing at the gym. It just isn't working for her. I gave it my all, but what can you do. I just want to be on the proper side of this and not make foolish mistakes.

Proper side of what?

Listen if you do not like the girl break up. Besides she would do better with someone else...oh wait I meant you...no I definitely meant her!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

Bet she could drop that amount of weight dead fast.

:drinker:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely over your weight limit. Haz sad, I so wanted this work out for us.

Does it have to be a man?
    Katie-Cassidy-Wink.gif
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    .. to dump your girlfriend. Is 10 or 20 pounds enough? I tried to get her to eat healthy. Its been a few months and she still has not put it off. I think its time to throw in the towel.
    We have been together for about 5-6 months. She was 114 lbs at the start, now she is at least 125, it is just a matter of time before she hits 130. I don't even know what to do. She goes to the gym about 4 times a week. If yo uask me it is not working. I'm sitting here with my phone in my hand ready to text her to lose to weigh or time for me to move on. We did talk about it a wile ago and she said she was going to get into bikini shape for the summer. I just don't see it happening now.

Please don't be a real post. Please don't be a real post. Please don't be a real post.

Dido. Controling one's weight doesn't come easily to all of us. Here's the deal though, she deserves someone who cares enough to stick by her at a tough time, so I'm not going to encourage you to stay with her. She's better off without you. You clearly don't love her or you would not be asking this, so move on.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    1 pound. She's obviously letting herself go and doesn't love you enough.
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh?

Bet she could drop that amount of weight dead fast.

:drinker:

I double this!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

Katie-Cassidy-Wink.gif
    Nooooooo, not at all!
    lick.gif
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I'm what you would call overweight. I never had a problem with the ladies. I have a decent job dress smart and drive a Lexus. Its surprisingly easy to find dates. I just really hit it off with my current.
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options

Katie-Cassidy-Wink.gif
    Nooooooo, not at all!
    lick.gif

This discussion is getting too steamy. I gotta go....:blushing:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    .. to dump your girlfriend.
    I prefer they start model perfect and stay model perfect.

Oddly, I remain single.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I'm what you would call overweight. I never had a problem with the ladies. I have a decent job dress smart and drive a Lexus. Its surprisingly easy to find dates. I just really hit it off with my current.

The wallet is the only real size that matters. I'd ask if you wanted a new gf, but I'm afraid I exceed your weight limit, as well. Ah well, I don't think my husband would approve of you anyway. :flowerforyou:
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You just made it past Valentines. You just survived all those holidays with her. You'd not get a good return on your investment at this point.

Stay with her for this,

but cheat on her with a skinny girl.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    dump her. She deserves better.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Katie-Cassidy-Wink.gif
    Nooooooo, not at all!
    lick.gif

I_love_you.gif