30-40 Lbs Weight Loss Challenge!

Options
Hey peeps!
I was wondering if anyone wants to join me in losing weight, we can talk about whatever's going on :)
I had a total of 40.8 lbs to lose, now I have 34.2 lbs to lose :) I had my weigh in today and lose another 2.2 lbs, so that's 6.6 lbs total so far (If my math is correct, I'm horrible at it) :tongue:
Anyways, feel free to join me if you want, and add me as a friend too :D
Cheers! Good Luck! ^^ :bigsmile:

Replies

• CaptainJim157
    Options
    :frown: No one wants to join me?
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    If anyone wants to join me, feel free,... :happy:
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Bump,

Still no one? :( That makes me sad :/
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    hey there!

i'm in the process of trying to lose 37 pounds! i don't have a scale to weigh in, so i'm basically going by measurements every two weeks or so.

therefore i'll join you!
  • jdesm
    jdesm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have a similar goal for weight loss. I started at 235lbs (approx 28% BF), looking to go down to 195lbs (<10%BF) or so. That puts my goal at that magical 40lb mark.

I'm currently at 220lbs (24%BF), so down by 15lbs, and am really enjoying it. I can't really see too much of a difference yet but I see myself every day lol.

What kinda timeline goals do you have? I know I want to be down to 210lbs by boxing day, which is going to be cutting it close I think.

Anyways, the short of it is that I'm in as well. :happy:
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i think i have about 40lbs to normal weight.. I add u cpt
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hey! :) I'm hoping to loose about 10 lbs a month, I want to be my goal weight by my birthday in April :) I have 34.2 lbs still, (lost 6.6 lbs so far) which brings me to 172.2 lbs currently, my goal is 138 lbs, ^^
    I'll add you guys as friends:)
    Ruikuli, I added you :D
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well, i started doing Insanity on Monday, it should take me to the end of January....at the end of it i'm hoping to lose 20 lbs. After that, I'm hoping to start p90x, or some sort of p90x/Insanity hybrid, and losing the other 20ish lbs but the end of april.

At that time, my best friend is coming back from a year+ long trip to South Korea to train for a 5K run with me....so it continues!

I should probably invest in a scale sometime soon lol
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Lol! Yes, a scale would be helpful :P
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hey, how's everyone doing today? My weigh in is Sunday, I've been under my calorie goal everyday this week so far :)
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 30-35 lbs! I want to lose it by June!! I really want to get back into a bikini after I had my baby! what are you doing for exercise?
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hello! For exercise, mainly walking, I walk my dog about 20-30 min each time, about 3 times a day, I go to the gym too sometimes and go on the treadmill or arc trainer :)
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Is it too late to join your group. I travel for a living and need all the support I can get.

I am a 31yr old female truck driver and am trying to lose about 30 pounds but right now being new to driving my main goal is not to gain weight like the majority of drivers do, I want to be the exception to that rule. I want to lose my 30 extra pounds by my birthday on May

I am trying to figure out how to get workouts in while stuck in a truck during the week and how to control my food
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 by June...if not sooner. Can I join? :)
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hey, yupp! Both of you are welcome to join, we can all share in our triumphs, or if your having a bad day, you can talk about that too, We always here to help! :)

-Mike

Btw,
    I have my Weigh In again tomorrow :D
    Wish me luck! :P
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Hey, yupp! Both of you are welcome to join, we can all share in our triumphs, or if your having a bad day, you can talk about that too, We always here to help! :)

-Mike

Btw,
    I have my Weigh In again tomorrow :D
    Wish me luck! :P

Good luck!!!
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Thank-You! :flowerforyou:
    I've been under my calories everyday this week, been watching my fat intake too (and sodium) so it should be a loss hopefully!
    If it's not, just carry on for this week! :tongue:
  • smadag1
    Options
    Captain Jim good luck on your weigh in, I don't do weigh ins because I don't have access to a scale on the road so I go by the fit of my cloths and today I noticed that they were already starting to get tight so it was a wake up call for me to do something quick.

I have had so much water today to flush out my system I feeli like a fish

Does anyone have any good snack ideas that don't need to be kept cold that I could take on hte road with me?
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hmm, could you take something like fibre one bars? They tend to fill me up for a bit, and they don't have to be cold! :P
    I'm not sure if you like them though, there's also the Special K 100 calorie bars, their pretty tasty! They don't tend to fill me up as much :( But their only 100 calories, just some thoughts :)
  • smadag1
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas FIber one bars and I don't get along well but I do like the Special K bars I might have to get some of those