i'm going to be in a magazine!!

Options
sandra80
sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
All You Magazine is doing a story about my weight loss!Should be out in May or June according to what I was told. I did the interview last week and some follow up questions today. The photographer has contacted me about taking pics for the story. This doesn't seem real. I really couldn't have come this far without this site and all the people on here. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• jmbenack
    jmbenack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    exciting !
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That is so neat! Congrats!
  • PoetChick
    Options
    That is awesome!! I have a subscription to All You, and I can't wait to see it!

Stephanie
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Why is there no "like" button for this thread? :)
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    that's wonderful congrats :)
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    W00t! Congrats, that's awesome!
  • c_ristina
    c_ristina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This gave me goosebumps! Way to go!!!!
  • RomaWT
    RomaWT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    All You Magazine is doing a story about my weight loss! Should be out in May or June according to what I was told. I did the interview last week and some follow up questions today. The photographer has contacted me about taking pics for the story. This doesn't seem real. I really couldn't have come this far without this site and all the people on here. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations that is great. I have been in a couple of magazines myself. ( about 2 years ago) Now you have to give us a bit of your story :smile: :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    WHOA! Awesome!
  • LynseyZombie
    LynseyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss! And congrats. Never heard of the magazine, I'm from u.k maybe it's not out here. But well done anyways!! :D
  • sandra80
    Options
    The site should be getting a plug in the story....it's for all of you!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    We should have celebrity page here on MFP!! Congrats! Great job on your weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That is super great! Remind us when you have the release date please!
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    204 lb lost is great! You earned this! Congrats.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on your achievement
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Damn girl, 204lb loss, they should be right a freakin' book.
  • sandra80
    Options
    All You Magazine is doing a story about my weight loss! Should be out in May or June according to what I was told. I did the interview last week and some follow up questions today. The photographer has contacted me about taking pics for the story. This doesn't seem real. I really couldn't have come this far without this site and all the people on here. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations that is great. I have been in a couple of magazines myself. ( about 2 years ago) Now you have to give us a bit of your story :smile: :smile:

The basics....i was alway big....not big but BIG! i hit 200lbs in 3rd grade. Grew up being told how i needed to lose weight but then was given plates spilling over with food and being told i HAD to eat. Miserable in my school years, teased by everyone for my weight. I got engaged at 19 to the 1st guy that told me he loved me. He ended up being an abusive jerk. I wanted to leave him but i was 370lbs, working only part time, with 3 kids. I needed to get my life in order before i could take care of them. so i started working on me for the 1st time in my life. i cleaned up my life. started eating right. started exercising. got a job. and best of all, got out of that nightmare of a marriage. So i'm here now, over 200lbs smaller. happy with my kids. i have a boyfriend who is great to me. Life has thrown me a curve recently with a MS diagnosis last month but I'm still chugging along.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!