Is it normal?

Options
2»

Replies

• becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am on a 1200 a day plan (before exercise... so more calories on those days)... and Im a 5'4 girl. Think you might need to eat more!

Perhaps try to eat atleast 1500 to 1600 and see how feel. Just a thought.
  • CYaPRN2
    CYaPRN2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You may need to bump up your calorie intake to about 1500. Also be sure to drink plenty of water. Are you getting enough carbs. Your body still requires carbs everyday. I eat good carbs such as oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, ect. But never after lunch. Just a thought. Good luck with it all. :) C
  • comeoutontop
    comeoutontop Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my first time drinking the recommended water that I'm supposed to drink each day for like the first time ever. I think some of it is just water weight. thanks everyone for the advice!
    Ive lost a lb a day for the last four days.

OK that is much too fast unless its your first week. 2lb per week is a good upper target f you don't want to risk getting weaker as you get thinner.
  • lunapetu0311
    Options
    YES, I get very tired from workouts some days too. I found that over time though, I got less tired -- your body eventually gets stronger, increases stamina and can handle it better.

But I also find that hydrating after a workout with electrolytes gives me more energy back. (Better than just plain water). You can use "Smart Water" or purchase sugar-free Electrolyte packets that you put in your water. Camel Bak and Nuun make good ones -- right now I use "Power Pak". I don't recommend Gator Aid because of all the sugar! These products will help get your electrolyte levels back to normal and many contain extra vitamins.

Coconut Water makes me feel much better too!!

Good luck!
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I take a nap after going to the gym