My own experience with 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels

Options
Woohooo! I am finally done with 30 day Shred, this is my first routine in MANY years... I was somehow active when I was younger but after being a mom I became totally sedentary, also changed country (from Colombia to Norway) and put 10 kg (22 pounds) on.

With bad diets I got rid of 3 Kg (6,6 pounds) in the last year but it's really hard to lose all my extra weight that way. For once and all I decided to leave my couch and become active again (yes I want a pretty shape and I want to be healthy).

A month ago I asked my best friend (who lives in Sweden) to join me in this weight loss adventure and fortunately she accepted, so could we keep an eye and support each other. That's how we started the Jillian Michaels' DVD.

I try to eat clean as much as possible (not sugar at all).

Here are my results:

SW: 64Kg (141 pounds)
CW: 59,6Kg (131)

I lost 6 Cm (2 in) in my waist
3 Cm (1 in) bust
3 Cm (1 in) hips

Tomorrow I will start Ripped in 30 (Jillian Michaels) ** One step at the time**

P.D I apologize for my grammar mistakes, I have not a good english

mw65g5.jpg

Replies

• amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    wow! good job!
  • Ciboulette_
    Ciboulette_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! ... and your English is just fine. :flowerforyou:
  • runmamarun7
    runmamarun7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! I start day 11 tomorrow, hoping my results are as good as yours :smile:
  • PurpleDragon87
    PurpleDragon87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • popshoveit
    Options
    Good for you! Jillian DVDs were what got my butt off the couch in the dead of Canadian winter with two babies at home lol. Great work.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I just bought this workout today and wondered what the results could be.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations!! You look fantastic! I'm still kind of afraid to do this DVD (tried before several years ago and I don't think I made it past the warm-up).
  • AHASRADA
    AHASRADA Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations!! You look fantastic! I'm still kind of afraid to do this DVD (tried before several years ago and I don't think I made it past the warm-up).

I used to be afraid of it too. I tried it a couple of times in 2012 and gave up. I never did it the 30 days in a row, but I added it to my rotation, doing Level 1 once a week or so, then working up to the higher levels as each became easier. Now I can do Level 3 without too much difficulty (although it's still a tough workout!)

Don't be afraid! Just do what you can, and keep working at it until you can do more :)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Great jog and you look fantastic! Congrats!:drinker:
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So wonderful! You look like you lost so much more than just 4 total inches an 10 pounds! Looking at your results, I know I really should've cut back on the sweets hee hee. :blushing:
  • Jett_05
    Jett_05 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!!
  • ChloeGirl07
    ChloeGirl07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    your hard work paid off!!! i need to buy this dvd
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    just motivated me to get my butt off the couch and complete Day 9!
  • andersonkra1
    Options
    Great job. You're English is terrific! :)
  • 1968samuel
    1968samuel Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! All your work has really paid off! Thanks for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • smalacarne
    Options
    Great results! Way to go :)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! I just finished 30ds myself and am on day 2 of level 1 RI30. There is a challenge I started for RI30 to complete by March 17th. Join us!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. You look amazing. I never gave it much thought before, but I may consider giving it a try after reading/seeing your results.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats on your hard work paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!