Support Group - I need HELP!!

Options
:blushing: Hi I'm Teresa! I'm looking for some friends to chat with and share my daily sucess with!

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I love MFP. Great people with great support! I love knowing that if I am having a hard day that there is someone on here who will understand!
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey, I hear ya on the support! Sounds like you have been doing awesome tho, my bf got me to join this site and it helps a lot. I even downloaded the app for my phone so I can take mfp with me everywhere. Good luck with the loss!!

Liz
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    Welcome ... a great place to be ... I start my 9th week today ... just stay with it
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey - support is all around - you need to add a few friends maybe who will cheer you on with every pound lost! You can totally do it!

PS not to sound weird but I checked out your profile and I noticed you said that you were "stuck". This is very common as you drop weight and you body finds a comfortable level of work load and daily activity. I took a peek at your food diary and I might suggest loading your breakfasts a little heavier with your calories and carb intake - I hate to use the old addage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day - but it's true. If you eat more of your calories in the morning you will be providing your body with the much needed energy to get through the day and will balance your caloric intake for the times of the day where you are most active. Saving your calories til dinner means that much of what you eat is going to sit in your stomach while you sleep and will not be burned.

Hope that helps...

Cas
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    We are here for each other. Sending a friend request.
    Kim
  • pell53
    pell53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This really is an amazing site - great support from others and the best tracking tool out there. My advice is to set a long-term goal - not a short-term one. Look for results in 3 months, not 3 days or 3 weeks. Log your food honestly right away (I learned so much and I thought I knew a lot already!) and get in the habit of logging as soon as you can after you eat.

Good luck!
  • varnadoe75
    varnadoe75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot Cas!! I look far and wide on the internet for things to help me just really be healthy and everything is different. Somethings tell you one and others tell you the opposite. I need all the help I can get!! Do you suggest just to eat more of what I'm eating for Breakfast or just to add something else to it?? Again Thanks!! Teresa
  • varnadoe75
    varnadoe75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your very Helpful Post!!