Seeing ex tomorrow - and have lost 28lbs!

Options
13»

Replies

• ironmule2042
    Options
    I'll admit that I have much the same thoughts. I don't want to be with my ex again, but I wouldn't mind her looking at me and thinking damn he looks good... :-P
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Make sure you drop in a line about how your NEW boyfriend has perfect abs, a perfect butt and a perfect personality and how perfectly you two fit together. hahhaaa. that's what I would do.
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    I feel you! I can't wait for the day as well! Good luck!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I have been there girl! It feels nice when they want you back...

But remember how he hurt you and ask yourself... if you gained the weight back how would he treat you?
    I would say don't answer his calls! And you know he will call!
    Don't feel bad about last night though, but just think really hard about how much he hurt you before you get back with him.
    I made that mistake before and after about 6 weeks it was back to the same old slime. Good luck to you!
  • not evil at all :) i don't know a single woman who wouldn't do the same thing...good luck and i hope it works
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just think....you got rid of him, and the extra weight too.... Have fun girl! Be prepared, because his going to be all over you!
  • peachyolives
    peachyolives Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's great - Live it up! I would and probably will do the same thing at some point, haha. Always fun to know somebody wants you that treated you badly or threw you away.

Have fun!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Awww darn I was too late. I should have read first. But I new he wasn't going to turn down a sexy mamma..... glad you had fun!
  • stewster123
    Options
    AWESOME! Knock'em dead! You deserve it! :)
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh. The best revenge is living well.
  • HappyRN
    HappyRN Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is not evil! Glad you are feeling good about yourself. Rock that meeting!
  • sabrina35
    Options
    Knock his socks off and walk away with a generous smile....lol... It's a girl thing.
  • jackshortstack
    jackshortstack Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Best revenge EVER!!! I am thrilled for you!
  • jmaskx3
    Options
    get it, girl. =)
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Just because you have adapted a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE now, doesnt mean that you cant go back and enjoy a delicious hot fudge sundae once in a while, the important thing is to NOT get attached to it. HAVE IT, ENJOY IT AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!

Nuff' Said!
  • kcrino2002
    Options
    Show those goods off!!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have to tell you one of the things that kept depressing me more and more was knowing I was putting on weight and the thought of running into my ex TERRIFIED ME. I didn't want him to point and say "hah, she looks horrible now" ... vain? Absolutely! But now I am LESS THEN when I dated him ... I have no fear.

Good for you girl ... it isn't evil it's vindication!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!