5 lbs to go! (5'4" and 45 lbs lost!)

Options
At the end of July 2011, I had hit my highest non-pregnant weight of 180 lbs. We went to an annual family gathering and the photos I saw of myself shocked me - I hardly recognized the person I saw. Shortly thereafter, I started my journey to the healthier and fitter me! I've since completed eight half-marathons and many other shorter races. I battled a stress fracture last year which put me in a boot for weeks and I may or may not have gained back 15 lbs during that time. Whoops. ;) It's seriously not fun RE-losing weight! Spring training is in full force and I am planning to do my first FULL marathon this fall!

As of today, I'm at 135 -- I have just FIVE POUNDS to go until I reach my goal of 130 (wedding weight!)! It seems like it's taking for-ever but I'm going to keep working my butt off to get there! I started in a size 16 pant and recently bought size 4s!!

099583ce-b6dd-4a28-85aa-e3f65cc45715_zps662c04c2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!