From Obesity to a Healthy BMI! (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You rock and I :heart: you.....
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You are exactly the same size and height that I am. Not sure why I had to tell you that, but it resonated with me when I read your story. You look amazing. Congrats on your dedication. (ps - Your son is a cutie)
  • wendyk673
    wendyk673 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What an inspiration!!!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    What a transition, really tells a story. You are looking great!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is truly a success story. Many congrats on coming toe-to-toe with your depression and emotional eating. People forget that if one does not acknowledge the emotional undertow of weight gain, one is bound to gain the weight back. Much hugs,
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I like how your pictures are good examples of what different weights look like on a person. I think you look lovely in the "down to about 190 here" blue dress. But then again, I've never been a big fan of the emaciated look.

Congratulations on your progress.
  • cuyunamike
    cuyunamike Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    These are the type of threads that motivate me. Helps me remember that weight-loss doesn't happen overnight. Way to go!
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good for you!!!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Incredible! , im 5ft 8in too! You prove we can do it!
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    So Happy for You !! You look great ! Thank you so much for the inspirational journey !!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    impressive... currently recovering from depression here too.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Well done, who wouldn't want to wear a shark hat though. I'm calling shenanigans.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing. I am happy to know you! So happy for all your success!
  • crt714
    crt714 Posts: 19
    Options
    What an amazing ride you've been on. Depression is a vicious, sneaky liar, and very good at making us do exactly what we DON'T want to do. You're an inspiration. Thank you for sharing this!
  • KLiburd86
    KLiburd86 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • anabet88
    anabet88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey and a huge congrats to you on job well done:flowerforyou:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You look great. Keep it up.
  • TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work, you look great and happy! Very inspiring story, I can relate to a lot of it too.
  • alib752
    alib752 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I cannot thank you enough for posting such an honest account of your weight gain and subsequent loss! It's really inspiring to a newbie like myself and such an inspiration. Congratulations on achieving such a fantastic loss!
  • fitjerseygirl
    fitjerseygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you are such an inspiration - as all the others have said! Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!