Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From Obesity to a Healthy BMI! (lots of pics)

1234568»

Replies

• bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Wow! congratulation! I hope to get there someday :)

Also...I just want to ask because some of those pics look familiar....were they by change taken at anime boston???
    (I go there almost every year, its where I met my husband)
  • Wow! Congrats to you on such an amazing job! And I agree with what someone else said....seeing the different pictures and seeing what different weights look like on different people helps.
    Seeing success stories such as yours inspires me! I'm hoping that in about 8 months I'll have a success story of my own!

YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Amazing story, thank you for sharing! You are looking good :)
  • Jollyin14
    Jollyin14 Posts: 18 Member
    Very Inspriational! Congrats on the journey!
  • watercolorarteest
    watercolorarteest Posts: 68 Member
    Wow! Congrats! Very similar road for me. I'm plugging away but can't break out of the 190's. It's hard to keep one's chin up when plateaued for so long, but your story is inspiring! God bless!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    GREAT JOB!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Sometimes our road is long and winding...it leaves us feeling defeated, like we just can't go on. But you recognized the inner goddess within yourself and showed the world what you are capable of. You must feel phenomenal! You look it certainly! Congrats on all your success. Cheers to a long and happy life! :drinker: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!