Potato Chip Replacements???

2»

Replies

• +1 to Trader Joe's baked chips. Their baked chips are ridiculously low in fat/calories and you can eat 20 of them in a 1 oz serving. I actually only eat 1/2 that with my sandwich. I'm not a big snacker though so...
  • Hey there,

My name is Rebecca and I'm a Casting Producer for the TLC show Freaky Eaters. We are launching into our second season and we are looking for someone who is a POTATO CHIP FANATIC!

If you are at interested in finding out more about the project. Please e-mail me at:

pickyeaterscasting@gmail.com

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Rebecca

what the hell is this? this is super low class...
  • I like pita crackers. I get them at Aldi for like a buck a box. 10 chips is 120 calories, which doesn't sound like a lot of chips but they're a lot thicker than regular potato chips. They're nice and salty tasting (sea salt) and they won't blow your diet. I eat mine for a snack every time I want something salty and crunchy. Just had some with my soup for lunch. Yum!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    i've been snacking on Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips... they are freakin' awesome. they are crunchy just like potato chips and its a full serving of veggies in each serving!!!!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    I've been getting different popcorn. Indiana buffalo cheddar popcorn is pretty good. Also love popchips and pita chips. They are still about the same portions for maybe a little less calories but still heathier than other chips. I find it hard to stop when I have chips so I don't get them very often. :)
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Pop Chips are amazing. They are all natural and not baked or fried. I can find them in grocery stores usually in the organic section. They are very good. My favorite flavors are salt and cracked pepper, and parmesan garlic.
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    my kids love them too
This discussion has been closed.