why do you want change your appearance

Options
2»

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    As I get older I realized it is not about what I look like but how I feel. Carrying extra pounds makes you sluggish and makes your joints hurt. I know where I need to be to have energy and flexibility and I want to stay there
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    family gatherings, out of 23 people i was by a mile the fattest, i was sick of the embarrassment
  • SlenderSelah
    Options
    to look good naked.
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    so I can feel comfortable in my own skin.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I'm f'ing ugly.
  • Maryam2207
    Maryam2207 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    To be healthy and feel confident
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I don't really want to change my appearance, I just want to be fitter and a better runner.

...Okay, that's a lie, I'd prefer to look like that guy who plays Wolverine, but I'm realistic enough to recognize that's never going to happen, so I'm settling for being fitter.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    to find the real me that has been hidden under millions of excuses and crap for many years....
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    To feel proud of myself, mainly. I think aging plays a bit of a role too. I like being 37 and reaching my own 15 year old weight. Next up will be my 14 year old weight. I'm not trying to revisit my youth but I feel like somehow I've got one over on the larger me from age 27, 30, etc.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I want to like what I see in the mirror.
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It's for my mental state more than my physical one (though that is a nice benefit!) I need to be mentally healthy for my family and I've found exercise is a natural way to fight depression. Plus I want to look hot for my husband ;)
  • robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My wife says there's only two things she can see wrong with my appearance… My face and my body.
  • granuaile3525
    granuaile3525 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I realized that my body type will never be thin, so i want to be strong and fit.
  • jimmason20
    jimmason20 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    so i look like the number 1 and not the number 0
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Nice to look good naked, but really I want improved stamina and movement for sports.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    i want to like what i see in the mirror
  • cfleck87
    cfleck87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to be more confident. I've struggled with anxiety and depression for over half of my life (in addition to struggling with my weight). I want my exterior to show what I've accomplished on the inside as well. Plus, who doesn't want to look better, right?