Here is the link to the thread from way back then
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thanks barbie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning girls and Welcome Lovely day yesterday, Was able to keep the doors open and fresh air was so refreshing. Hope you all had a wonderful day. And all surgery Went fine. yesterday and next week too.

had a very nice sleep last night

Alice First day on her new job.

My blood pressure 106/58 Sugar 117
    I have been drinking the Jay robb protein shake shake but went to buy some yesterday an Kroger hast gone up to over 25 Dollars for a week serving way to much.25 dollars Way too much and still had to buy Milk and fruit. So Need to fine something else to have. uess I will go back to Greek yogurt/

1207927z6t2xwldd9.gif

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Barbie Thanks again. Do you know how to bring up the second name I chose for the topic after calling all seniors. I do not know how to bring it up bring it up/
    I want to know exactly what it was name. Memory too bad for the exact name of the topic. topic.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32925-seniors-golden-sneakers-club

Hi Marie,
    I think this is the beginning of the Senior Golden Sneakers

:heart: Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    good morning and welcome to the Golden sneakers since 2008 I will be posting some quotes as I find them, theses are all from the members of MFP I founsd reading interesting post hope you enjoy these. This is the one I like today

when you go home...don't put on your biggest sweats. As a girl I put on my skinny jeans and watch my gut hangover.....nothing kills an urge to snack like a gut hanging over the waistline.......sounds I like this ... Sound exactly like me.
    *********************************************************************************************************************************

stay positive. It's what you do a majority of the time that counts! how true.Will post another one tomorrow stayed tuned

Marie

Will post another one tomorrow if you find one you like please post it so we can get motivated.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,179 Member
    Options
    Okay----I've found the right place I think?? I don't have any good sayings to post but I plan to follow along. :bigsmile:

Lin
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Wonderful lin . I missed you.

I just left the group Back with the Sneakers again. So lets get to business again. I will miss all of the girls but they know how to find me. And each and everyone is welcome if they chose to.. or just pop in and say hello. for I can no longer post on the group I love you all And care deeply for you. Sandy I will surely miss you. I will missed you all.
    For Breakfast I had a protein shake and for lunch to. Dinner will be meat loaf A low calorie and low carb stir fry.
    I did go walking today but it gave me the cramps in my legs. need to do smaller walk till these legs knows what they are for.
    I went to Walmart for my weekly shopping.

The temperature says 75 on the Pc. But look cloudy. My blood sugar 117 was This morning. Blood pressure 110/60 Did no weigh.

Have a Wonderful day Sneakers And all of you lookers who are not a Sneakers good time are ahead.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My day was filled with dog walking.....sometimes in the rain and sometimes in the sunshine.......a friend came for a visit in the morning...Jake fixed baked chicken for our big meal...he had baked beans with his and I had cauliflower....I spent a lot of time watching the Olympics and admiring all the talents of the athletes...also practiced some dances for the class I'm teaching on Friday.

:bigsmile: 23,000 steps today

81824br5uyrfrsr.gif[/
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,123 Member
    Options
    Marie, I put your link to this original golden sneakers since 2008 on the group topic. We will probably all follow you here.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart:
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :bigsmile: It's great to see so many follow us to this topic.....I am up earlier than usual.....dogs have had one walk, I'm eating my breakfast----Isagenix chocolate shake with walnuts and flaxseed
    Jake got up early, too, so he's having breakfast with me----Isagenix chicken soup.......soon I'll walk the dogs again.....no rain.....sky is clear enough to see the moon.

• kacierra
    kacierra Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Do we post on both now?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Computer problems It is do touchy this mprning So I am going to close it down.

See you later.

Hugs no time for a bear/
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    my bear
    1781756fy2jwv4gmn.gif Got my comuter going lost my favorites kaci Glad to see you drop by. you can post on either one of them Which everyone you feel comfortable with. some of the girls post on two or three topics or groups We are all here for the same thing Lose weight and get healthy I am real proud of you on your weight lost. keep it up Dear friend/
    here is my quote I found yesterday

MAKE THE HEALTHIEST CHOICES AT EACH MEAL .Barbie and lin live by this..At every meal

Gonna go sew hugs marie
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,123 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!! :bigsmile: Took Babe to the doctor this morning, walked Daisy for almost two miles and bingo tonight.

Have a great day!!
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wednesday afternoon -

Not sure what is going on with the 'change'...or where I belong??? But I did want to at least say hi....

Pam
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,179 Member
    Options
    Pam - I'm just as confused as you. I love the Sneakers but I'm not good at posting in multiple threads although there are several others that I follow fairly actively.

Wishing everyone well today.

I tried a bit of yoga yesterday and that particular routine did not agree with me---sore shoulder, sore hip and unhappy knees today. Gotta do something different if I'm going to try to do that on a regular basis. Meanwhile I did also get some meditation in my day.

Lin
  • kacierra
    kacierra Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Wisconsin. Another beautiful day here. Once again it's almost 40* & lots of snow is melting. There's so much out there though that it probably will last quite a while. We're suppose to get rain & freezing rain tomorrow, so I'm trying to get all my errands done today. I won't mind staying home tomorrow.

I'm still doing well on my calorie intake. When I have a bad day I just log it as it is & try harder the next day & for now that seems to be working for me. I had gained so much since I joined this group though that I'm still trying to get down to what my "start" weight was. It's coming along well though, so I'm happy about that. I only have 1/2 pound to go & I'll be below my "start" weight for the first time ever.

Take care,
    kaci (Karen)