Replies

• Lemetriab
    Lemetriab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    See below post
  • Lemetriab
    Lemetriab Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I really want to do this challenge, however I do not completely understand the chart that you posted a link to. Could you please explain how to use the columns h to u? thanks:smile:
  • Mariaa_10
    Mariaa_10 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on day 18 of the 30 day squat and ab challenge and I have definitely noticed results! More so with the squats but that might be because I put more effort into that, my thighs are much firmer, toned and stronger and my butt is more firm round and lifted than before, the lose fat around these areas has also minimised! With the ab challenge, my stomach has not necessarily shrunk so much, maybe a little but you cannot spot reduce, mainly I am starting to see the formation of ab lines which is exciting! I'll post in another 12 days when I finish and let you guys know any other changes :)
    I definitely recommend you guys give it a try! You have nothing to lose!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I really want to do this challenge, however I do not completely understand the chart that you posted a link to. Could you please explain how to use the columns h to u? thanks:smile:

I think the H to U columns are just summarizing what the other columns say. For example, beginning in H2, it states you are supposed to do strength (which is under the workout column on the left) and the challenge (the 25 squats, 20 crunches and 10 push ups). It also has the dates of the challenge which you can change to start now or whenever you would like to start the challenge.
  • JusteMoiBaby
    Options
    Hi everybody, may I join you?
  • MandaLP
    MandaLP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Who wants to start a squat, pushup and situp challenge??? Let me know! I'm super excited to do something like this for thirty days AND if you have an Iphone they have the free apps for all three of these so you can keep track. :smile: Send me a message and we can set up a new page or something.
  • caraburnham
    Options
    I am currently doing: Squat challenge, ab challenge, crunch challenge, and push up challenge. I am on day 9 of all four. I have noticed my legs and butt are getting firmer, I have noticed a little change in my stomach but I am pear shaped and really didn't have a lot of abdominal fat to begin with. I carry it all in my hips and butt. I will let you all know what changes I have seen in a couple of weeks.

Also I am doing a walking video by Leslie Sasemone (don't quote me on the spelling.) I love them and recomend them!
  • Lyzaster
    Options
    I haven't done the squat challenge per se, but what I try to do is 10 squats every time I go to the bathroom at work. Breaking them up makes it not as stressful and sometimes I end up doing 100 a day! I have definitely seen results.
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Do we have to do them all at once? Or does it count to do 50 in the morning and 50 in the evening? Or even after a rest?

I'm so glad you asked this, because I plan on starting a challenge, but didn't know if you did them all at once or broke them up. Same question for a planking challenge. Because I suck at both those things, and wondered if breaking them up still got the same effect.
  • Jray2855
    Jray2855 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8... So far I'm doing ok and have been able to meet the quota for the day.

Good Luck!!

Jackie
  • nicola8900
    nicola8900 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I started the 30 day squat challenge, the crunch challenge and bum lifts :P just about managed the 30 squats, not sure if i'll be able to bump it to 50 tomorrow so just going to go for 40 and work up 10 a day, with the crunches your meant to start at 20 but i managed 50, again I'm going to try work up 10 more a day, I only did 10 bum lifts but will try 10 a day more too, hope i see results after these 30 days :D
  • snf78
    snf78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I never completed the 30 days, but I'm gonna try again =)
  • arlettasloan5
    arlettasloan5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello. I don't know if anyone already posted this or not, but, I actually ended up on this site, on this page, because, I was looking up the 30 Day Squat Challenge and came across this:

skinnywithfiber.org/ultimate-companion-to-30-day-squat-challenge/

Someone was asking about ideas, rules, etc., when I first came here from either that page or the next one it led me to. So, I logged in to share that, just in case it's helpful.