I love confident people

Options
13»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Confidence, yes! How do you feel about cocky? (will that be filtered is the question?)

I personally like co.... wait, what?!?

So, can I come over tonight?

tumblr_inline_mz7r4wQFyP1sohk3w.gif

I mean, I'm coming over tonight at 7:00.

I must be awesome, if you're willing to make that drive.
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6963vFN8k1rqfhi2o1_500_zps410304c6.gif

Damnit that show went downhill

Or you aren't as awesome when viewing...

84504-internally-screaming-gif-Dean-lYVU.gif

I lied... nything with supernatural dean cass or sam is best gif ever.. haha
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just love people, people that don't say no or stop.

"No Don't stop"
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    regardless of size, weight, shape, etc., confidence is just sexy. That is all. :heart:

Meh. FDR coined it well, saying "Confidence... thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live."

Too much misplaced confidence these days. Younger folks call being crass, judgmental, and being opinionated (no matter how wrong) as confident. They are more interested in self adulation and selfish plights.

Blame their parents for not teaching them better.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    regardless of size, weight, shape, etc., confidence is just sexy. That is all. :heart:

Meh. FDR coined it well, saying "Confidence... thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live."

Too much misplaced confidence these days. Younger folks call being crass, judgmental, and being opinionated (no matter how wrong) as confident. They are more interested in self adulation and selfish plights.

Blame their parents for not teaching them better.
    Sounds more like narcissism and selfishness to me than confidence.

*shrug*

They can call it whatever they want, but it doesn't make it true.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love you!

And you know what?

I love the non confident ones too. Sometimes, I love them even more - because I can relate.
    :heart:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I love you!

And you know what?

I love the non confident ones too. Sometimes, I love them even more - because I can relate.

I love that you remind me of that. It wasn't all that long ago that I was there, too. I only started this thread to get people to stop hating on small or large or underweight or overweight. I'm so sick of seeing people act that way toward each other. Really.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love you!

And you know what?

I love that you remind me of that. It wasn't all that long ago that I was there, too. I only started this thread to get people to stop hating on small or large or underweight or overweight. I'm so sick of seeing people act that way toward each other. Really.

Puffy Hearts all around!! LOVE YOU BRI!
  • tiffaniannette
    Options

gotta agree like most everyone else. :smile:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    overconfidence.jpg
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options

Spot on!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I don't know I find crippling insecurity really sexy

giphy.gif

best one so far :heart: