Starting Insanity!

Options
Hey Im Anisha new here,

Im 19 from female from South Africa , Im starting insanity on Monday (17th Feb) If you're also starting insanity add me:) We'll motivate each other ..cos im sooo lazy btw Im also a full time student

Im 63 kg hoping to be 55kg by the end of the year!I have already lost almost 20kg so im stuck in the 60s and i've hit a plateau..Hopefully at the end of the first month of insanity i'll be 60kg

Replies

• RikkiCollett90
    Options
    Hey Anisha,

I started Insanity last Monday, i thought the first week was tough but i loved it.
    I ached for a few days afterwards and havent invested in the recovery formulae but when you push through the workouts (Even with sore muscles) i dont think you need it.

Im struggling with not eating what i want. By that i dont mean eating rubbish, but im a big foodie and i love to cook. So having quite basic and structures meals isnt for me. Im hoping that i can still lose a few lbs and tone up if nothing else by doing Insanity.

Let me know how you get on with your fit test tomrrow (for you today)... we can compare results ;)

Good Luck :)
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im starting insanity tomorrow as well - really nervous and excited at the same time! Really hope to see some progress. I'm 65kg at the moment 25% body fat and am looking to lose 4% fat - not too worried about weight but if it comes off then wont moan!

Lets try and spur eachother on motivation is key to these programs and 63 days is a long time to keep going but it should be worth it!
  • fieryfjord
    Options
    Hi. I'm also doing insanity. Just started with the fit test yesterday and the pylo cardio circuit today.
    My cardio fitness isn't very good so this will be trying for me. I also hope I could fit this in to my busy schedule.
    Let's cheer each other up!

Ian
  • littlecely
    littlecely Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Anisha!

I just did my day one fit test today. I'm also hoping to stay motivated which is why I joined this group on mfp http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/56997-insanity-challenge-starting-feb-17-2014-

It's a group that decided to take on insanity staring today actually. I'll go ahead and add you so we can help motivate each other and compare notes but if you're interested check out the group. I've already posted my dAy one results over there :happy: :wink:
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Hey Im Anisha new here,

Im 19 from female from South Africa , Im starting insanity on Monday (17th Feb) If you're also starting insanity add me:) We'll motivate each other ..cos im sooo lazy btw Im also a full time student

Im 63 kg hoping to be 55kg by the end of the year!I have already lost almost 20kg so im stuck in the 60s and i've hit a plateau..Hopefully at the end of the first month of insanity i'll be 60kg

I'm not doing insanity, but I just wanted to say that you have an awesome name. Lol
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The fitness test was sooooo hectic lmao..Barely Finished it but i made through lol how you getting on?Im soo sore but its soo worth it ..I can feel a difference already:)
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yeah sure i also need to lose 4-5% Body fat..I added you ..I hope we both get through this :D
  • erinjen2013
    Options
    I'm starting insanity when I get it in the mail. I'm very excited and scared at the same time I haven't really worked out in 5 years since I had my son I am now 208lbs and decided enough was enough I hope I can stick to it..