There actually is a no-effort fitness trick

Options

Replies

• a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    whoa... 2.5 hours???????? Every Day??????????? Say it ain't so..................

ain't nobody got time fo dat! An hour tops, 3-5 days a week.
    I have a feeling my gym time is going to stir some people who blow this out of proportion -____-

Work smarter, not harder.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    whoa... 2.5 hours???????? Every Day??????????? Say it ain't so..................

I have a feeling my gym time is going to stir some people who blow this out of proportion -____-

I responded to the person above me, before I read that you said a couple of days a week, but still, no time for 2.5 hours any day of the week.
    Options

ding ding ding!
    Options
    There has to be.

While I'm at the gym for 2.5 hours sweating my *kitten* off the entire time there are dudes with huge muscles just standing around chatting, picking up a weight once in a while. Every day that I'm there.

Obviously they've got it.

I think it's because they drink that Smart Water stuff. I heard that really improves metabolism and helps build muscle. I've only been drinking Aquafina so my muscles haven't grown as much.

not sure why, but I read Smart Water as Smurf Water, lol.

I read in Times magazine that blue is the most virile color a man can wear. I think you're just imagining stuff.

Bry, Fry, Cry, Try, Oh My, Guy, Sty....

no one should be blue. That's just cruel.
  • nknjansen
    nknjansen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Remembering that most of the work is done in the kitchen and that effort doesn't translate directly into effect, I'm not super surprise d these dudes get results.

In my experience, I get a lot more visable results with 40 minutes of weight training than double that in cardio.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Diet, I don't do carb, sugars, starches... I need 3000 cals a day to maintain my weight, workout four times a week for 30-45 min only. I think I spend most of my time making and eating food:-)
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

Gotcha
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be the *kitten*.

This, i hear it burns alot of calories.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    "Those guys" at my gym are all PTs. They might not do *kitten* for the hour I'm there but I assume that they do actually get their lift on at some point in the day.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Remembering that most of the work is done in the kitchen and that effort doesn't translate directly into effect, I'm not super surprise d these dudes get results.

In my experience, I get a lot more visable results with 40 minutes of weight training than double that in cardio.
    It's crazy that I've only just realized this recently. Everything really does happen from the kitchen. No matter how much you work out if you eat like crap you feel like crap
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options

I dont think thats it, I have seen those guys too if that were true I would be ripped!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

trust me, that ain't it. If it was I'd look like this dude, only jacked.

2590369a-a9c0-420c-a9be-99f0404476f4_zps46b815fe.jpg
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    "Those guys" at my gym are all PTs. They might not do *kitten* for the hour I'm there but I assume that they do actually get their lift on at some point in the day.
    Yeah way too many of them to be all PTs haha. I'm sure they all work hard, joking post about the irony.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

Flexing in the mirror is actually a very effective workout.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

Most burn if you're complimenting yourself in your head
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

Most burn if you're complimenting yourself in your head

That's way too much concentration. I'll start making funny faces and bust out laughing.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The "oh, please look at me!" girls at my gym like to lay on the mats and text a *kitten*-ton. I soooo need to get one of those magic fat burning mats.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

trust me, that ain't it. If it was I'd look like this dude, only jacked.

2590369a-a9c0-420c-a9be-99f0404476f4_zps46b815fe.jpg

Sadly, so would I.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are doing the "Ejaculate = 5-7 calories but harvesting burns more" diet plan.

I'm sure there's an animated gif around here somewhere that would fit this statement...
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    They should replace their squats with cauliflower, and then leave their husbands.