Will my breast cup size get smaller if i lose weight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• tabika77
    tabika77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 3 kg in 3 weeks so far and already my cup size has gone from E to DD to D
  • gossipkween
    gossipkween Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    yup i went from a D to a C. i miss my boobies although theyre pretty much in proportion with my current weight. for me - as my body gets smaller so do my boobs.
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I completely lost my moobs (man-boobs) when I lost the weight.

That probably doesn't help, I just wanted to say moobs!
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    It's hard to predict as it varies from woman to woman. A rule of thumb is if you had generous sized breasts prior to gaining weight, they may not shrink much. Also if it's where you put weight on first, they may be the last thing to go.

Mine as stubborn buggers and still holding on.
  • pmur
    pmur Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am just losing som post baby weight so this may not apply to you but my starting weight was 138(im also a douple of inches shorter). I went from a 38D to now a 32C. I was 32B/110 lbs pre pregnancy. I'm pear shaped though. I always lose top down.
  • nedum90
    nedum90 Posts: 1
    Options
    How can i loose weight? I have tried everything from exercises to dieting and nothing seems to be working for me. Right now the scale is a nightmare for me. I need help please.
  • musicalsmiley30
    musicalsmiley30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I gained weight my breast size hardly changed! Now i'm losing it and so far its the same but I'm 5'3 and most of the women in my family have huge breasts and when they do lose weights they don't lose more than a band and cup size!

It really depends on genetics. I've seen girls lose most of their weight and their breasts and some girls lose a lot and their breasts hardly change!
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Genetics since i was 16 I have have DD lost 40 pounds was still DD had 1 kid went up to ddd lost 30 pounds went back down to DD had another kid went back to ddd. Ive been told by the doc when i was asking about a boob reduction I have a lot of mammary glands vs fat in my boobs so mine wont really shrink.