When is it reasonable to consider a boob job?

Options
13»

Replies

• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Small and neat are fine by me.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I'm not a supporter of breast augmentation (no pun intended), but I won't go on a lecture. Just some questions to consider: would you want them if other people didn't make a deal about you being flat chested? Are you prepared for a lifetime of surgery to keep up the augmentation? Are you financially prepared to pay for this and for any emergencies that may arise from it? I'm a tall, overweight 25 y.o. woman with relatively small breasts and I know they'll go down a bit when I lose more weight, but I was always made fun of and it made me strong. I'm losing weight and that will make me happy, but if small breasts are the only challenge I have to deal with I'd consider myself lucky. From a Christian standpoint, could your money and time find a better use?
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi OP...just to clarify a few things so you don't get scared away......................see my replies in parenthesis......

There are so many bonuses to having small boobs though...

they don't get as saggy as big boobs (mine are now perky, they used to sag)
    LESS stretch marks (My stretch marks are far less noticable now with my implants than before)
    they aren't as senstive as big ones (I don't know what this means. Mine are the same now as they always were)
    easier to detect lumps (could be true)
    more youthful/young/perky looking for longer (mine are far perkier and youthful than the deflated barelyB cups I had)
    people with smaller boobs usually don't have to suffer from health problems such as back-aches (no additional weight to carry around) (implants are not heavy unless you go huge I suppose. I am a D/DD and cannot feel a thing)
    with smaller boobs you dno't always have to wear a bra, etc. ( I love love love going braless now)

Do your reserach and make the decision that is best for YOU. I love my decision. :)
  • jesleatherman
    jesleatherman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So how long have you had them… I am ready to go under the knife… mine are not pleasing to me after 2 pregnancies and breastfeeding 2 babes… love that boobs are so awesome and really want to feel feminine again and happy when i look in the mirrror
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I say do it. It's a small price to pay for everyday happiness.

I have 3 friends that did it and they LOVE theirs. One did it postpartum, one was 25 yrs old, the other was 47.

Let's break it down. They paid 5,000-6,000...

They last 10 or more years but lets just say 10.

That's 3,650 days divided by $6,000 equals only $1.64 a day!

You pay more for coffee than this!

DO IT!
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So how long have you had them… I am ready to go under the knife… mine are not pleasing to me after 2 pregnancies and breastfeeding 2 babes… love that boobs are so awesome and really want to feel feminine again and happy when i look in the mirrror

The OP deactivated her acct.
  • Flabulousss
    Options
    Why does god care about boobs? I'm a firm believer in feeling good naked, so if you weigh all the pros & cons and are doing it for yourself, then nevermind what anyone else says. Religious views are just as wrong as any others (nobody really knows god's mind, so they just make it up) so you just have to do you.