Butt Bible...Before & After pics please!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• callmecaptain
    Options
    The lunges are hard on my knees too, I don't go as low but still do the movement. How is your butt are you seeing it lift yet?
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just started today. Great workout! I found it on youtube. I was wondering about calorie burn. I'm 5'9" and 179, not in very good shape at all. I'm a little nervous to go with the cal estimate on circuit training, but the workout did kick my butt! How's it going for everyone. I have a lot of junk back there. Does anyone have results to share for big bootys?
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Set to start on Mon...can't wait to have a butt for the first time lol
  • cconnolly44
    Options
    I am about 3-4 weeks into the Butt Bible and have seen definite results. Going to try emailing the pictures I have on my phone so I can post them on here for you. I also am on week 2 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and the 2 of these workouts along with running 3 miles a day has REALLY been kicking my *kitten* but is giving killer results. *My booty has never looked better*
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have a flat butt too but exercising in my circuit training class helps a bit I think. I really don't want to lose anymore off my hips, thighs or butt so toning is vital for me. The butt bible sounds interesting, painful, but interesting.
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of the butt bible, but if my butt gets any bigger it will have it's own universe in which I'm sure the butt god will feel obligated to write a bible about how to get around and/or avoid the butt masses.

LOL ^
  • mfarmer88
    mfarmer88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Did my first day today. Wow! That move where you straighten your leg and lift it up? Why is that so hard that way? I've got a nice big butt now but I can feel it softening. So I'm trying to improve. Wowie!

My polar beat monitor said it was 200 calories for my 20 minutes. I did the 30 day shred first. I'm gonna be sooooo sore tomorrow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!