Ways to Eat Less...

Options
J72FIT
J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
Listened to an interesting and quite compelling podcast episode... curious of everybody's thoughts either for or against.

http://evidencemag.com/hunger-control-podcast/

Replies

• jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I don't "podcast". Can you tell us what it was about?
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I don't "podcast". Can you tell us what it was about?

This.

Posting the link and no further info makes me skeptical of it.
    Like you're trying to get hits to your site
  • J72FIT
    Options
    No, not my site. Nothing sinister going on. Too much to write about which is why I just put the link there.
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options
    1. Food environment ( don’t leave tempting food around home, work)
    2. Aware of foods that cause you to eat beyond fullness ( highly palatable foods) brownies, cookies , pizza , chips.
    3. Make it Sustainable ( diet adherence: most diets work if you stick to them)
    4. Choose foods with low calorie density.
    5. Increase your protein intake.
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options
    Meh...It boils down to be aware of what you eat. And it thinks protein is all that matters, and sort of classify some foods as bad, there is nothing wrong with calorie dense food, as long as you keep within your calories.
  • catchmeimdying
    Options
    That podcast is extremely boring and dry. I have no comments on the actual content, but I don't recommend listening to it.
  • J72FIT
    Options
    Meh...It boils down to be aware of what you eat. And it thinks protein is all that matters, and sort of classify some foods as bad, there is nothing wrong with calorie dense food, as long as you keep within your calories.

What do you think about the point of an obese person losing weight but their brain still defending the high body fatness?
  • J72FIT
    Options
    That podcast is extremely boring and dry. I have no comments on the actual content, but I don't recommend listening to it.

Well I like it but that said, thank you for your input...
    I am personally not looking to be entertained, I just want information.