Really...? REALLY?!!

Options

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    So if there were other cubes available, why were the two of you fighting over this one? Was there somebody under the desk giving oral? Or is it simply the view of the squirrels that makes that cube so desirable?
    No prob. Yeah, I typed way too much, I admit it. I'll keep this reply short.
    1) There was no "fight". I told her I had a reservation and she moved after yammering on for 10 min.
    2) This cube has all of the equipment while others are missing stuff. That's why I reserve it weeks in advance.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I concur. People SUCK.

I have a 3 day, 8 hour class going on in my training room. I went over to take out the trash and someone threw a full cup of coffee in the can with no liner. There were replacement liners in the bottom. Oh and the trash can is next to the sink where people usually dump liquids before putting them in the garbage.
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ohh wow. I agree with you. It doesnt matter that you could have gone to another un-reserved spot, you took the time to reserve it and she didnt. That is that. I would have tried to reserve all of them just to piss her off but that just me and the child in me.
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Well... I can't imagine not being there by 9am if I reserved it for then BUT that said sounds like she gave you only until 9am to sit there and hey traffic, all kinds of things can happen to make a person run late... SINCE she looked, saw it was reserved and also was able to clearly see many that were not, she should have reserved one of those and moved over. I personally would not have wanted to get busy and then have to move if you showed up a few minutes later!

But few have common sense these days!
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    annnnnnnnnd this is why I am self-employed.

^^ This.

I would never, ever, EVER go back to work for a company where I had to sit in a windowless cubicle. *shudders*
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    B!tch. Steal her stapler.

Haha steal her stapler, or take the staples out.
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bunny-passes-out.gif.pagespeed.ce.ovtB6CFRHz.gif
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mze7lyJ00O1r2kdoao1_500_zpsadb7bf05.gif
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    So if there were other cubes available, why were the two of you fighting over this one? Was there somebody under the desk giving oral? Or is it simply the view of the squirrels that makes that cube so desirable?

It was the Lewinski Cubicle. Duh.
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    IT'S THE PRINCIBALITIES SMOKEY!

:laugh: What up big perm...I mean worm!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    IT'S THE PRINCIBALITIES SMOKEY!

:laugh: What up big perm...I mean worm!
    97688baae017bca6fccf74d87e149ba3ce133e90299628d941dd45d9085f761d.jpg

7c2623463957893899cc3f82406c1e4ad636a2aac45fa76df7aa8bd514ce872b.jpg
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    memetldr.jpg?resize=450%2C363

:laugh:

This. But I will try to read this later when I have some time because I'm curious.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    tl;dr: two co-workers fight over a cubicle. butthurtz all around.

butthurt_zps0a3b229e.gif

Hi Mister Universe!!! :heart:

Hi CupcakeDammit! :smooched:
  • presbyreformed
    presbyreformed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's easy.
    Entitlement and Self-Importance.

These are the two diseases that probably 80% of this country are infected with. Just watch the traffic, reality TV and social networking sites and you'll see what I mean.

"I'm more important than you are and I deserve it!" mentality usually beats the "Excuse me Sir, Thank you Ma'am" hands down. Not that it's right, of course, but the polite and humble usually lose out to the entitled and self-important.

No surprise
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    cttc.jpg

I'm just curious what's the advantage of reserving a cubicle? Did this one had fresh scents? A better view? A chick nearby with loose morals? I'm honestly confused..

I'm afraid I'd be your anti-Christ because I'd just sit where ever the hell I wanted...Especially if they were that many unreserved cubicles...why not tear down some walls and make a mega cubicle? I dunno..

Edit: Just saw this image..if the cubicle looked like this then I understand
    cubicle-1.jpg
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options

Wondering this too......
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options

Wondering this too......

If you read the thread in its entirety, the truth will be revealed.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Because we are MFP friends

wambulance.jpg

I didn't read your story either. LOL
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I get it! We have to reserve our conference phone for ourselves every other month for a teleconference employee meeting. Due to mishandling by borrowers, 2 of the 3 we have to loan are broken. We inform the borrowers that we have just one phone, and it has to be returned when the meeting is done. Is that too much to ask? They're not the only ones who need it.