where do you buy sweat pants?

Options
I need new ones... I got a couple a couple months back that fit great, but they have polyester in them and it's just too warm for the gym. I don't want compression pants either... just lightweight sweat pants... and not too long. I have average legs, but for some reason when I tried some Nike sweats at the outlet they were way too long. Seems like a disaster waiting to happen when running/walking. I checked Old Navy's websites and they all seem pretty long too there.

Suggestions? I'm a cheapskate too and don't want to spend a ton.

Replies

• tegalicious
    Options
    Walmart. But it has been a few years so I don't know if they still make them short enough for us short girls...
  • mom2sons02
    mom2sons02 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart is where I get mine too, inexpensive Hanes brand.
  • rosevalleygirl23
    rosevalleygirl23 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Target.

They have several different styles and short sizes too.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't wear sweat pants really but I love athletic pants from JC Penney and pj pants usually from Ross or somewhere random like that.
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I really like yoga/dance pants (not leggings). They're usually a nice lightweight material that doesn't stick to the legs. Great for warm weather. Ditto on Walmart, Target, JCPenney's. I've also found some at TJMaxx/Marshall's, Burlington Coat Factory, and sport stores on clearance racks.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Target, Marshall's, TjMaxx.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Aeropostale. they are great because you can roll up the elastic bottoms and they are cheap
  • shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Santa usually hooks me up. I got a few pairs at Old Navy too, and a super overpriced pair from school.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Target...Costco when they have them.
  • edalvara
    Options
    Kohls with coupons.

Right now they are putting alot of them on clearance. got a pair of nikes that are regular 45 for 13.00 after coupon (on clearance for 18).

I was in there 2 weeks before and almost bought the same pair for 38 dollars...
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i work next to a puma warehouse. and three times a year they have a parking lot blowout sale. i think i got my sweats there last time for $10.00 all their shirts were $5.00 and all their shoes were $20.00.