I am getting breast implants!!

Options

Replies

• jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I was delighted with my reduction, I wish I could have given some of mine to you! :D Best of luck with recovery! If it's anything like mine, you may be sleeping for a week straight. ;)

Thank you!! A week? Yikes, I was hoping to only miss three days of work. :/
  • jennymendiola
    Options
    Congratulations! You'll feel and look like a new person. I've had the pleasure of mine for four years now, and I'm still really happy with how I look. :flowerforyou:

Thank you!! :)
  • jennymendiola
    Options
    How exciting! I wish I could do the same but I can't afford it so Im waiting for the two for one sale. Enjoy your new body!

• jennymendiola
    Options
    Jealous. I want a pair too. Hoping one day. I want to make sure I am done having children first. I nursed both of mine and it made them so crummy looking. My husband still likes them but I sure don't.

Anyway- enjoy!

Thank you! :)
  • jennymendiola
    Options
    You go girl!!

• jennymendiola
    Options
    Cheers to Boobies!!! One of the best decisions I ever made!

Cheers!! YAY!! :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • jennymendiola
    Options
    Just make sure it's really what you want. It's not a one time operation. The implants have to be replaced every 10-20 years. With every surgery comes risks and complications. I know people who have had successful breast implants and others who have absolute horror stories to share.

Good luck!

• jennymendiola
    Options
    Got mine 4.5 years ago. :smile: No regrets. Before my surgery, I made sure the house was clean, I had some prepared meals handy, I got a mani/pedi, I washed my hair (couldn't shower for a couple days) and basically made sure that when I came to home to recover things were nearby and available, since I wouldn't be able to clean/cook for a few. Also, the mani/pedi just helped me feel nice, since I was unshowered and in some pain for a couple days. Button-up shirts/pj's are your friend, since you won't be able to lift hands over your head.

Good luck!!!

Thank you!! We are planning on having my mother in law come and stay with us for a week so she can help with the kiddos and everything else. :)
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sad...no, no...these are tears of joy!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    mdtd0Wg.jpg
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    jealous ...i was hoping to get mine done the next few months but having problems financially, im hoping this year sometime i can get them xx good luck xx
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

I think it's crappy when people write meh or don't do it, when she's already said she is going to do it. Her body, she's made up her mind. Why be negative?

Because now everyone will know that they're not real.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

I think it's crappy when people write meh or don't do it, when she's already said she is going to do it. Her body, she's made up her mind. Why be negative?

I don't think that was meant as a statement, positive or negative, on whether the OP should have them or not.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

I don't think that was meant as a statement, positive or negative, on whether the OP should have them or not.

I don't think she meant that meh means don't do it. But I do think that she thinks it's not very nice when someone purposely shows a lack of interest when someone is excited about something. Imagine saying "meh" to someone in real life after they express joy over something, I don't think you will get a good response from them (if they don't ignore you).
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

I don't think she meant that meh means don't do it. But I do think that she thinks it's not very nice when someone purposely shows a lack of interest when someone is excited about something. Imagine saying "meh" to someone in real life after they express joy over something, I don't think you will get a good response from them (if they don't ignore you).

I say "meh" to people IRL all the time. It's honest.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

Good for you?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

Meh. I like you.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

Good for you?

Which is pretty much equal to "meh"
    I'm not butthurt about it.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    cnr_meh.jpg

Meh. I like you.

Meh. I like you and your mrs.