60 + pounds to lose!? Join Me And Lets GITERDUN!

Options
13»

Replies

• JordanInMT
    JordanInMT Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So I went from 256 to 170, but now i'm back up to 216. NOT IMPRESSED WITH MYSELF! I'm down to get support from those in my same boat, those trying to get this weight off, and those who like giving tips for those like me! Lets help eachother get healthy! Add me! I'm back on track and not going off route this time! IT'S NOT WORTH THE EFFORT! Getting the weight off just to get it back on, SO tiring! I've learned my lesson and smacked myself a few times for it. Now i'm moving on and hoping ppl want to join my journey as well! So ADD ME! the_new_robin2013 and lets GITERDUN!

I am in the same boat! I went from about 220 in high school, to an athletic 185, and now up to my heaviest at 267. My initial goal is to get back to my high school weight, and then back to where I was at my best. I am down to 12lbs since I started a few weeks ago... 55lbs left to go!

Lets do this!!!
  • tenshi125
    Options
    I lost 40lb, then gained 60lb, so I'm looking to lose 100lb (my current weight is 225). It's going to be a long journey, so I am also looking for support from someone who is going through the same as me. :-)
  • annsan41
    Options
    I'm in!!! Want to loose around 100!!!! We can do this!!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! I've totally yo-yo'ed before too. Over the years the weight has creeped up, and I hate to say it but having two babies didn't help matters. :) My youngest is 19 months so I'm soo ready to be thin (again)!
  • krcade47
    Options
    I'm in! Ready to get off this yo-yo dieting for good!
  • shanners85
    shanners85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 65 to lose as well! Adding you! :)
  • MissCherrySwirl
    Options
    Hi I've got around 70-75lbs to lose (bear with me I'm used to counting g and kg!) and as most of us have I've yo-yo dieted all my adult life. I'm hoping to make a permanent and sustainable life-long change to my lifestyle... this means eating healthier (but still eating the food I want to eat in moderation) and moving more (more heavy lifting, less cardio - I get my PT to kick my *kitten* twice a week to get my HR up and the other 3 days are lifting days!).

Add me if you like :smile: