Obsessing over counting

Options
The last few days I've been starting to count my calories again and I'm trying to eat healthy but I am over my calories everyday!GRRRRR I am so hungry all the time! I drink plentayyyyy of water to try to fill me up. I try to eat protein packed snacks to keep me fuller longer. I am just getting so frustrated. Today I am almost over 500 calories. Im Starving!! I feel like "EF IT"

Replies

• chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Saaammeee here!! Ughh
  • tgabmac
    tgabmac Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    First if you think about it all the time, you focus on food, and then you will get hungry. Just a fact. Try slowly working your way down. Like the next two days only go over 400. Then 300, and so on. Keep busy. If you must eat something, pick something healthy, low in fat, and full of water suck as fruit and veggies. Are you eating big meals or small ones throughout the day? Try eating complex carbs for breakfast. They should help keep you fuller longer. I eat majority of my protein closer to bed because this is when I wanna snack all the time. I usually drink a protein shake or something. See if any of these help. I was like that at first. I ate over 3000 calories a day and now I'm down a bit over 1400. You can do this.