New Life In The Hunt For New Body. And Friends!

Options
Just signed the divorce papers a couple of days ago and ready to step forward in every way. Trying to lose about 25 more lbs (already lost a little), but, more importantly, really want to build muscle--something I've never tried to do before. Been eating clean by prepping my meals and measuring my food. I also work out 6-7 days a week: 2 HIITs, 2 regular cardio and 3 lifting days.

As to me, I'm 34 years old, 5'1", and Korean. I'm a lawyer by day, blogger by night and puppy fiend (I own two poodle-bichons). I love rice, kimchee, spaghetti, french fries and Bojangles. I enjoy photography, music, and writing.

Message me or friend request me so that we can get to know each other! :)

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I LOVE fries? are u overweight at all?
  • drattedfatbody52
    Options
    Dear krnsaidar,

Good luck in re-establishing your life on your own terms. Welcome to MFP. I'm very new to MFP myself but have much more to lose than you.

I think I could be a puppy fiend if I had two cute dogs like yours are likely to be with that adorable mix.

Enjoy your self determination and don't let anything get in your way of success. Don't forget that you also determine what success is for you and no one else really gets to do that for you.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    A whole new life. Its a tough time at times, but great things too.
    You ARE a busy lady! So funny that I hear "I don't have time" from singles with a 9-5 job and nothing else going on. Look at you!

What is your blog about?

Nancy
  • jbwent
    jbwent Posts: 27
    Options
    Good luck to you as you begin your journey into a new chapter of your life. I am a Chef so I have a love for all food, which is why I'm here. I need to lose about 30 pounds and trying to get my butt on the weight machine. Extra muscle would definitely boost the weight loss. Just got a Shiba Inu puppy (Okami) which is making me more active chasing him around so he doesn't chew my house up. Add me if you like.