I need a buddy!

Options
2»

Replies

• JeanMarie50
    JeanMarie50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also am in need of a buddy. I have no support for weight loss in friends. I think the more people we can share our journey with the smoother it will go. Please feel free to add me.
  • nobel99
    nobel99 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me pls. I'm from Toronto and log in daily...started this in September and I find it's been working....encouragement from others is awesome! Welcome :)
  • nobel99
    nobel99 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I need all the buddies I can get :)
  • missz83
    Options
    I did this a long time ago without friends and know I need the support! Feel free to add me - I started at 5'7 267 and am 223 today. Have a good one, all!
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    I don`t know what kind of surgery that you are getting, but my best advise is, be as strong and in your best shape possible before the surgery. Ankle surgery will slow you up for a bit and hinder your mobility whilst healing. So I advise that you figure out how to exercise and do some stretching for the rest of your body now, without using your ankle.

I had knee surgery a while back. So I practiced stretching and seated dumbbell exercises for a few weeks before my surgery. Its easy to gain a lot of weight and loose strength healing up. Which only makes your recovery time longer and harder.
  • rhonda6373
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I am 5'6 218 pounds and have been on here a few weeks. The people here are very supportive and have a lot of good help to offer, you are in the right place. Good luck on your ankle surgery. You will still be able to lose weight with eating right alone until your ankle heals.
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Vickie! I started at MFP a little over a year ago at 224 lbs. You have come to the right place for motivation and support. Feel free to add me. You can do this!
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well - i am 5"5"and 255