Mmmmmmm... Alcohol!

Options
So there's not way I could give up alcohol completely! I usually drink wine or lager but they're both high in calories. What do you drink on a night out?

Replies

• uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    vodka + seltzer + lemon wedge = delishhh :drinker:
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    Vicodin or Percocet and then a couple shots. Keeps the calories and sugar a lot lower! LMAO
  • cmk9191
    cmk9191 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Red wine is less calories than lager. I usually go for wine
  • nicolabarratt267
    Options
    Red wine is less calories than lager. I usually go for wine

I do love red but only drink it in the house. Not a fan of the stained lips and teeth.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    bourbon, neat or on the rocks
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Real ale or lager.

I do love a gin and tonic (not slimline!) too.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Vicodin or Percocet and then a couple shots. Keeps the calories and sugar a lot lower! LMAO

this dude knows whats up
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options

this dude knows whats up

Yes, lots of the fally downy, but none of the calories! Probably cheaper too.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    beer. BIG beer. REAL beer.

most recently:

lImperialStoutBottle.jpg

getdrunknotfat.com
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    tequila shot! with salt and lime wedge :)
  • pasandoval
    pasandoval Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    drink what you want in moderation. also, if you do your exercise, you'll have more than enough calories to spare
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    vodka + seltzer + lemon wedge = delishhh :drinker:

I drink a similar concoction - I usually go with vodka + soda water + several lime wedges & squeeze the lime juice into the drink. It really is good! I bet the lemon would be tasty, too. Haven't tried that yet. And when I feel like a beer, I really like the Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus, especially in the summer. I think it's 90 calories/can and yummy!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    gin and grapefruit juice

or whiskey neat
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    So there's not way I could give up alcohol completely! I usually drink wine or lager but they're both high in calories. What do you drink on a night out?

Beer.
    Wine.
    Whisky.
    Sometimes all three in the same night, but never in the same drink.
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Captain & Diet Coke! 60-80 cals per serving. A lot less than 150 for a glass of wine or ~200 for lager.

Also, when mixing at home, you can pour one shot and virtually as much Diet Coke as you want (actually I use Coke Zero at home).
  • kattyisfat
    Options
    Tequila, DIET Tonic water and lime....YUM! Especially refreshing after a long day!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    When out I tend to go with whatever the guest hand pulled ales are. Joys of being in Yorkshire. At home, I'm a single malt collector, but tend to reserve that for tasting nights. I'll usually have some wine of an evening in.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Half a light beer. something under 100 calories.

Ok, that hurt to even write. I like to get one or two good craft beers, Its only about 200 calories a pop, so not so bad.
    or, a flight of them..

4598576_orig.jpg
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Also at some chain restaurants you can check out their (overpriced) "skinny" cocktails. Most have more calories than a Mich Ultra, but they'll help shake things up a bit to break the monotany.
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    Flavored Vodka and unsweet tea. The flavor of the vodka makes the tea slightly sweet and it's lower in calorie than beer.