Date night problems

Options
13»

Replies

• Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You want her to wear a low cut dress but then complain when she drops food/ meat juice in the low cut dress?

This is the weirdest thread. you have issues and it's not your girlfriends clothing
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    ...Does she have a hole in her lip? How is she such a messy eater?
    Could be for attention.
    Some girls don't know how to get proper attention, so do things like that.

Some guys think it's hot to see her dribble food all over herself. My fantasy? Watch her dribble split pea soup all over herself. OMG SO HAWWWWT
    They be reading those "how to seduce guys" books written by nutzos. Mhm.

Hell yeah! My next fantasy is clam chowder smeared over feet. OMG I can hardly contain myself now...
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Can you post a pic of her cleavage just so we can get an idea of just how much steak juice it could hold?

Also, you are an idiot. Let that juice flow. Don't wipe up a drop of it. The only thing better than boobs is steak flavored boobs. What is wrong with you, man?

that's another issue. They're only 32C's and he wants me to get implants.

Are you going to air all our dirty laundry!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Can you post a pic of her cleavage just so we can get an idea of just how much steak juice it could hold?

Also, you are an idiot. Let that juice flow. Don't wipe up a drop of it. The only thing better than boobs is steak flavored boobs. What is wrong with you, man?

Are you going to air all our dirty laundry!!

if they search your forum history, they can find it for themselves.
  • Can you post a pic of her cleavage just so we can get an idea of just how much steak juice it could hold?

i think you have a hearing problem....i understand how that can lead you down a murky path....

he said..

I WANT TO IMPLANT MY TUBE STEAK IN YOU.

better?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Could be for attention.

Some guys think it's hot to see her dribble food all over herself. My fantasy? Watch her dribble split pea soup all over herself. OMG SO HAWWWWT

Hell yeah! My next fantasy is clam chowder smeared over feet. OMG I can hardly contain myself now...
    Mmmmmm, just make sure she showers and we got a deal LOLLLL
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Could be for attention.

Showers? Why get rid of all that delicious feet funk from the day? Ugh, so prude. Sheesh.
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's hinting that she wants you to slosh her lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

i think you have a hearing problem....i understand how that can lead you down a murky path....

he said..

I WANT TO IMPLANT MY TUBE STEAK IN YOU.

better?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like meat between my cleavage... whats wrong with it? Ya it can get juicy or messy but its ok.:smokin:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    You want her to wear a low cut dress but then complain when she drops food/ meat juice in the low cut dress?

This is the weirdest thread. you have issues and it's not your girlfriends clothing

exactly! the issue is that she eats like a slob.

"meat juice" *snicker*
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like meat between my cleavage... whats wrong with it? Ya it can get juicy or messy but its ok.:smokin:

Women like you are why I hate being old. And homely. And impoverished.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Could be for attention.

Showers? Why get rid of all that delicious feet funk from the day? Ugh, so prude. Sheesh.
    FINE! Clingwrap or no go :angry:
    We just break up right here rite nao!