Ladies with "endowed" chests, help

Options

Replies

• ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    Sports Bras will help. I used to wear lots of normal, wired, lacy/itchy bras. It's terrible. I just recently got a good sports bra. It supports me very well, there is less jiggle, and it's pain free! The entire bra is super comfy.
  • LynseyH1981
    Options
    34G here, and another shout for the Shock Absorber BB4490. I've owned five of these in a variety of different colours and sizes. They last forever and the support is brilliant. Comfortable too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shock-Absorber-B4490-Womens-Sports/dp/B000XKJZZ8
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    Honestly, I think pictures or even video in replies would be more helpful. Only trying to help the original poster of course! :bigsmile:
  • mildammm
    mildammm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Shock Absorber. Got a 32GG (<--- I'm wearing it in the before picture) and I'm still wearing it now. Did not stretch out in a year of heavy, heavy use.
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Adding my support (seewatididthere) for Shock Absorber. I got mine brand new for half price on eBay. Lasts forever too!
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    I have always had trouble finding good supporting bras for every day, even when I was in normal weight ranges. Bras have been the bane of my existence. Right now I'm a 44DD(+).

I FINALLY found a solution that is good enough for bouncing on a trampoline for me!

It isn't a sports bra.

Here's what I do:
    I have an underwire Wacoal I put on then I add a second bra over it. The second bra is a custom made bra from Decent Exposures . com. It is lycra so it hugs the Wacoal to my body and I don't move! The Wacoal has typical hook & eye attachment in the back and the Decent Exposures bra is stretchy enough to go over my head. I CANNOT get sports bras on-EVER! I haven't tried the Enell bras.

It has changed my life! I now have the ability to do things I could never do before and I even wear it when I'm out and about! Feel free to friend me or message me if you need more details. Good luck to you!
  • alissadough84
    alissadough84 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort
    Lululemon- Tata Tamer II (I am a CrossFitter and my boobs don't move in this bra), AND it has adjustable straps so you can make it into a razorback. I feel like it's always impossible to find razorbacks in my size.
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    Here's the supportive Wacoal bra:
    http://www.wacoal-america.com/awareness-full-coverage-underwire-t-shirt-bra-wacoal-853167-p.html
    but the photo doesn't make it look like the full coverage that it is, there's a new color called Aquatic, that photo is closer
    http://www.wacoal-america.com/awareness-underwire-bra-wacoal-85567-p.html

http://decentexposures.com/Bras/Detail/Un_Bra

I put on my underwire and then the UnBra over it. The elastic band of the UnBra fits against my skin and I put the underwires kinda over that, so the sweat gets absorbed by the UnBra mostly.

It's the only thing that makes my chest look nice and gives me enough support to do rebounding on the trampoline.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Definitely ENELL! I love them and I have one on now LOL
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies! I will check into the many options mentioned.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I think I have an Enell that I got a few years ago, but I didn't love the hooks in the front. My current bra is a Lunaire, hooks in the back like a regular bra and has had no problems handling a 34G.
  • clairelizzy1972
    clairelizzy1972 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't have one but got a recommendation to buy the TaTa Tamer by Lululemon. I am a 40DD and currently wear the Playtex 18hour.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Freya, pricey but worth it.
  • mightywoods
    mightywoods Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Champion....and I double up.
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I like the under armour, I have DD so not as large, but big enough. What I also wear that helps is a tight fighting compression shirt. No bounce, No Jiggle:smile:
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just hold them as i run :happy:
  • Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Start with anything sold by titlenine.com :) The Last Resort Bra (its actually an Enell) and the Trade-up bra. The Enell really does keep the girls from bouncing around, but its HOT in the spring/summer months. The Trade-up bra is a bit tricky to get into, but does the job equally as well. Plus, if you get hot, it covers enough to pull off your T-shirt.
  • thatismesammyg
    thatismesammyg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My C9 bra from Target kept the engorged, nursing DD boobs from bouncing all over the place. Target's Cartwheel app has had a lot of C9 stuff on there lately so if you time it right you can get a pretty good deal.
  • jeansnpearls84
    Options
    I Love love love my Enell bra. Im a 44H and had to buy the biggest size they make, but that baby holds the girls in tight. They are locked and loaded and ready for action!
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    If you can get your hands on them, Fayreform is my absolute favourite bra maker. I am not sure what countries Fayreform is available in though. 90% of the bras I have ever owned have been Fayreform. They have been the only brand to consistently fit.

It is now at the point I don't even bother looking at other brands.