Ugggh

Options
I just ate half of a frozen pizza and I feel gross. Uggh. Put me over my calorie goal by 400. Just thought I would share for accountability :(

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hey...at least you didn't eat the whole pizza! It's done and over with. Focus on better choices tomorrow.
  • jennie5693
    jennie5693 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm trying :)
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    The good news is that you're probably still under your maintenance calories for the day, so you're still good.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    The good news is that you're probably still under your maintenance calories for the day, so you're still good.
    THIS:smile:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    don't beat yourself up..it happens. not the end of the world and like the others said..under your maintenance
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    A splurge is always worthwhile if it helps you learn something about your triggers and why you splurged. Use that knowledge to inform future choices.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I just ate half of a frozen pizza and I feel gross. Uggh. Put me over my calorie goal by 400. Just thought I would share for accountability :(
    Why didn't you cook it?
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You can't un-eat it, so no use worrying about it.

I would just drink some extra water to compensate for the excess sodium and move on.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    THIS:smile:

Yep, this.

Also, what kind of frozen pizza? The one I am having tonight, my half only comes to 450 total!
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    Don't feel bad. We all go over our limit sometimes. I've gone over by almost 700 Calories before.
    Just work out a lot tomorrow, and drink lots of water!
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I ate a monster sub today. It had around 14 million calories. The worst part is that half of it is bread, so I will have cravings for 3 days before I get them back under control.
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options
    Sometimes your metabolism needs a shock.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up, just ask yourself why you did it, and how you can avoid doing it in the future.

Anyway, it's Friday. I think of my daily calorie goal as an average. Some days I am under. Some days (like today) I'm over. As long as I average near my goal every week, I'm OK with that.

I also set my initial goal fairly aggressively: 1.5 lb./week. My actual results for the first 6 months were about 1.1 lb./week. That meant that many days, I was over my goal, but I was still losing at a satisfactory rate. I figured it was better to set an ambitious goal and to fall a little short than to set an easy goal and achieve it.
  • losing270
    Options
    Work harder tomorrow and drink lots of water to flush the salt out. Tomorrow is a new day!! Tina
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Meh, I was over by about 400 yesterday, under by 500 today. It all works out, don't sweat it.
  • djflowerz
    djflowerz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    As others have said, it could be worse. You can work it off tomorrow. Take it as a learning experience for how to be better prepared for such cravings next time. If eating frozen pizza makes you feel bad, don't buy frozen pizza. You could have a piece of gourmet cheese with raw or roasted veggies instead.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Sometimes your metabolism needs a shock.

stare.gif
  • jennie5693
    jennie5693 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Digiorno Self rising pepperoni. My daughter's favorite!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Self rising huh !! Maybe would have been better if the self rising had taken place ? !!! :)..
    Nice logging ! Have a great tomorrow !!!