What do you watch on Netflix

Options

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Currently started watching The Walking Dead for the first time and i was hooked! Almost finished with season 3

ME TOO!!!! So addicted to it, I can't go more than 2 days without an episode :love: :love:

Also hooked on:

Dexter
    Sister Wives
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Love the BBC dramas and mysteries! (and the BBC Canada ones, too!)
  • phathousecat
    phathousecat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    New Girl! It's hilarious!!
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    old television shows like emergency, dragnet, A-team, adam-12, Lone Wolf McQuade with Chuck Norris, Convoy 1978 movie with Kris Kristofferson, Smokey and the bandit 1-3 movies
  • Be4stm0de
    Options
    Parks and Recreation, 30 rock, Archer, it's always sunny in Philadelphia, orange is the new black, breaking bad, bones. I watch a lot of Netflix. Lol
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What are you watching now while working out?

I just finished Breaking Bad and am starting Orange is the New Black

I've watched both of those on Netflix and loved them!

Right now I am watching Dr. Who and Star Trek: The Next Generation. I just finished watching Sons of Anarchy with my niece. We watched Breaking Bad together and now we're going to need a new series to watch. We bascially veg out every weekend and marathon watch a series, but it's hard to find something we will both agree on.

Anyone have any suggestions for a series that is on Netflix that is similiar to Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy. I would love it if they would put The Sopranos on there.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I finished Battlestar Galatica, now I'm watching Breaking Bad while I do my cardio.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • growler04
    Options
    I loved parenthood!
  • growler04
    Options
    Also a nerd for documentaries!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I workout at the gym, but my 2 year old daughter is obsessed with watching Tangled on Netflix! Hubby and I have been watching Chuck.
  • roozielynne
    roozielynne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Currently:
    House of Cards
    The Following

In the past:
    Supernatural
    American Horror Story
    Lost
    The Killing
    Sherlock
    Breaking Bad
    Downton Abby
    Once Upon A time
    Sons Of Anarchy
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Call the midwife
    Great Expectations

It's always sunny in Philidphia is soooo funny
    That 70's show
    Another vote for house of cards
    The inspector Linley series will have to look up the others I forgot
    Sherlock
    Can't get into Black is the new Orange either
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't watch while working out but I mowed through Community, Drop Dead Diva, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, OITNB and started The Walking Dead but since I am still in the stage where I am freaked out by the zombies, I have to manage myself carefully as to when/what company I watch it.

I watch a lot of stuff online during long, quiet shifts. Right now working the the US adaptation of Shameless.
  • iAmStarStuff27
    iAmStarStuff27 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    TV:
    Doctor Who
    House Of Cards S2!

Documentary:
    180 deg's South
    The Art of Flight

Drama:
    Enter the Void
    There Will Be Blood
    American Psycho
    Donnie Darko

Comedy:
    Robot & Frank
    Zoolander
    Super Troopers
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Dexter
    Supernatural
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Borgais
    Orange is the New Black
    Being Human (British version)
    Kingdom
    Hemlock
    Once Upon a Time

I am waiting for the next season on all of those... :frown:

I just started watching The Guardian

Waiting for my son to download me some more Game of Throne (loved the books and the series is awesome)

I haven't watched Walking Dead for a while but loved that too.

I am a Sci Fi and Fantasy nerd - love reading it as well as watching :ohwell:
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My son and wife are addicted to Sons of Anarchy. I do not get to watch T.V. because of this. Damn you netflix !!!!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    My son and wife are addicted to Sons of Anarchy. I do not get to watch T.V. because of this. Damn you netflix !!!!

Well there are only 6 seasons right now I think so you should be able to soon :indifferent:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    House of Cards
    Sherlock
    anxiously awaiting season 2 of Orange is the New Black
    Lilyhammer (meh...)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    anxiously awaiting season 2 of Orange is the New Black
    this, SO this! I binge watched the first season so it made me sad when I realized the last of the episodes of Season 1 were over.:brokenheart: :sad: :laugh:
    I don't watch while working out but I mowed through Community, Drop Dead Diva, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, OITNB and started The Walking Dead but since I am still in the stage where I am freaked out by the zombies, I have to manage myself carefully as to when/what company I watch it.

I watch a lot of stuff online during long, quiet shifts. Right now working the the US adaptation of Shameless.
    I loved the British version of SHameless... how does it compare? Or have you seen the BBC version? I love British humor but when I tried to watch The Office after watching the American version... didn't really love it! Though I do love Ricky Jervis's (sp?:blushing: )humor typically.

Loving all the suggestions you all watch, it's some great new ideas.. Love love LOVE me some Netflix and I watch a lot of Hulu (not the paid, I get a lot of the free, I guess I have the old link where they don't constantly ask you to sign up)

SO with all the shows you can watch for free on the Net, Netflix and whatever else catches your eye... the price of cable is crazy compared. I cut the cord and haven't looked back!!:bigsmile:
    If you haven't watched House of Cards your life is not complete. Just finished season two. O. M. G. :noway:
    thanks for the input... I was deciding at this moment what to delve into for the evening.... :drinker: :wink: