Looking for some Canadian friends !

Options
jac_84
jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
Hey everyone!
Im 30 yr old in Ontario Canada looking to make some new friends on here!
I'm a single mom and I own a full menu fry trailer. Very active and lovin life!!
Always great to have more support in our lifestyle changes! Feel feel to add or message me!
Cheers!! (:

Replies

• Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey Canadians...get in here and say hi
  • jseward20
    jseward20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 from Oilberta! :)
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm also from Ontario.....friend request sent :)
  • shaneanigans1
    Options
    Im from alberta!! I am also a 16 year old natural bodybuilder, I just started up my own bodybuilding channel on youtube, ill be making videos giving advise on diet and training, motivational videos, workout videos that are both edited and raw footage, honest and unbiased reviews on supplements, etc. in the near future, if you have a youtube channel you should subscribe to me to show your support, it would mean a lot to me if you did! :)http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteluW7hZ-eddCJ5ckf0Lcg
  • Evelyn1189
    Evelyn1189 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi !! I'm also from Ontario :) just sent you a request
  • HappyRunner34
    HappyRunner34 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yo - from BC...happy to have new friends that are active and communicative!
  • jac_84
    Options
    nice to see some Canadians on here! always looking for some more "local" support lol keep up the great work everyone !!!
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im from alberta!! I am also a 16 year old natural bodybuilder, I just started up my own bodybuilding channel on youtube, ill be making videos giving advise on diet and training, motivational videos, workout videos that are both edited and raw footage, honest and unbiased reviews on supplements, etc. in the near future, if you have a youtube channel you should subscribe to me to show your support, it would mean a lot to me if you did! :)http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteluW7hZ-eddCJ5ckf0Lcg

You're 16!? Jesus Christ. I believe it from the neck up, I guess! Haha

Oh and, feel free to add me Canadians on here and OP! I'm from Sask
  • jac_84
    Options
    Anymore Canadians out there?! The more support the better guys!!
  • ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Alberta, you're more than welcome to add! :)
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more Canadian support! Vancouver Island girl here.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Originally from Vancouver, now living in southern Ontario, and planning a move to Montreal for the next two years, but can't wait to finally go home! Coast to coast Canadian, and happy to make new friends. :)
  • Texasnewfiegirl
    Texasnewfiegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Originally from Newfoundland, Moved to Alberta in 1998. Now reside in Texas due to a work transfer :)
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    HI ... I'm from northern MN, only an hour & a half from the border. Everybody says we talk like Canadians :) do I qualify? HA !! just kidding. I'm giving you a bad time. good luck! BUT they really do say that.
  • candylandicous
    Options
    Hey~~ From Ontario too~ Just added you!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I'm in Alberta! Feel free to add me!
  • LJDaye
    LJDaye Posts: 69
    Options
    Originally from Nova Scotia but now living in Alberta. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jac_84
    Options
    HI ... I'm from northern MN, only an hour & a half from the border. Everybody says we talk like Canadians :) do I qualify? HA !! just kidding. I'm giving you a bad time. good luck! BUT they really do say that.

eh? lol thanks and good luck to you as well :)
  • JenMoralesSpear
    Options
    I'm a 28-year-old Canadian also living in Ontario. Anyone is free to add me!

PS: Gold medal game tomorrow morning!!! Go Canada!!!!
  • jac_84
    Options
    I am not a morning person but I am willing to get up early for the hockey game tomorrow. GO CANADA!!! :)