Anyone up for JM 30 day shred?

Options
arenad
arenad Posts: 142 Member
I am fairly new to MFP. Just wondering if anyone else is ready to go through the 30 day shred with me. We can take pics and measurements and then share results.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
  • arenad
    Options
  • carrievb2000
    carrievb2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I may be up for that. When do you plan to start?
  • arenad
    Options
    I am going to start today. Make sure and take pics and measurements. With all the great reviews I am hoping for good results so we can compare.
  • Eweeka
    Eweeka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP this week and started the 30 ds on Monday...completed day 5 today! I'd love to join you!
  • arenad
    Options
    I just joined MFP this week and started the 30 ds on Monday...completed day 5 today! I'd love to join you!

Great!!
  • Mandy86Lee
    Mandy86Lee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lets start today!
    I am fairly new to MFP. Just wondering if anyone else is ready to go through the 30 day shred with me. We can take pics and measurements and then share results.
  • arenad
    Options
    Lets start today!

Great!! I did my first one about 30 minutes ago. WOW is all I can say. Still catching my breath. Lol.
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to get back on track! It's been a month and a half since I did it. I am feeling sluggish and need to get back into this. I walk at lunch at work but it's not enough. I will start tomorrow Saturday. I like to work out in the morning, take a shower and start my day with energy!

Good luck to everyone!!!
  • jennahbooboo
    Options
    I'm currently on day 3, feel free to join me!
  • arenad
    Options
    I've been wanting to get back on track! It's been a month and a half since I did it. I am feeling sluggish and need to get back into this. I walk at lunch at work but it's not enough. I will start tomorrow Saturday. I like to work out in the morning, take a shower and start my day with energy!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Yeah, I never have been able to do mine in morning. Not a morning person. Lol.
  • arenad
    Options
    I'm currently on day 3, feel free to join me!

Great. It's always much easier when your not doing it alone.
  • CrazyRunningGirl
    Options
    I'm currently doing it, but a modified version. I started with level 2 and will do 10 days total of that and 10 days of level 3. I am currently on day 7. I will probably do 6 week 6 pack and no more trouble zones the last 10 days. I will prob post pics afterwards too! I haven't noticed any change yet but I'm only a week in! Hopefully I will see some change by the end of this though!
  • arenad
    Options
    I'm currently doing it, but a modified version. I started with level 2 and will do 10 days total of that and 10 days of level 3. I am currently on day 7. I will probably do 6 week 6 pack and no more trouble zones the last 10 days. I will prob post pics afterwards too! I haven't noticed any change yet but I'm only a week in! Hopefully I will see some change by the end of this though!

I think most people start noticing a change after week 2. So just hang in there!!
  • arenad
    Options
    I completed it two years ago. Last month I completed 10 days of it, tried day one of level 2 and then quit. I really want to give it another go. I will start tomorrow and stick with it this time around. :)

Great!! Yeah, I know what you mean. I have started it several times and quit. I am sticking to it this time.
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I did Level 1 Day 3 yesterday. Trying to do it 4-5 days and do other exercises on other days to avoid boredom. You can add me as a friend if you want :) We can motivate each other.
  • Im starting it today and hope my will power ( and knees) will help me get all the way through. I am looking to improve fitness rather than lose weight as I need something to get me kick started and prepared as I would like to do T25 in a few months:) Wish me luck!
  • arenad
    Options

I did Level 1 Day 3 yesterday. Trying to do it 4-5 days and do other exercises on other days to avoid boredom. You can add me as a friend if you want :) We can motivate each other.

Great!! Not sure about you, but I always need motivation......
  • arenad
    Options
    Im starting it today and hope my will power ( and knees) will help me get all the way through. I am looking to improve fitness rather than lose weight as I need something to get me kick started and prepared as I would like to do T25 in a few months:) Wish me luck!

Good luck!!
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Moving to level 2 tomorrow! Looking forward to it. Level 1 was getting kind of stale. I checked out the list of exercises on another blog, and it looks more fun.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!