eat whatever as long as in calorie range and still looose

Options
????? im not talking pizzas and kfc all day but like for instance il have a yacult for breakfast salad and chicke for lunch then maybe a lasagne for tea would this let me loose still... and i always have some chocolate a day always in my calories x

Replies

• Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Yes, eat anything you want as long as you're in a calorie deficit you will lose.
  • emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :) ta, sounds a little crazy and like i shuold be eating veg and meats only x
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Yep as long as you are within your calorie deficit then you will lose weight... I prefer to also concentrate on hitting my macros but that doesn't mean I can't work in some pizza or ice cream whenever I want it.... Best of Luck
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes to lose weight that is all you need to do. But yes there may be "smarter" ways to spend those calories when you consider health.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    thats my motto! haha!
  • emzyloo88
    Options
    :) happy days x
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Start there.

Over time, you will find you are more satisfied and have an easier time sticking to your calorie goal if you eat more lean protein sources, high fiber foods and moderate fats... often in combination.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    yeah
  • TorunnAmeliaTonks
    Options
    You will lose but actually eating healthy is a lot better for your health in the long run, not that I generally practice what I preach but yeah let's not focus on that lol.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Yep! No tricks or gimmicks necessary :drinker:
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    ????? im not talking pizzas and kfc all day but like for instance il have a yacult for breakfast salad and chicke for lunch then maybe a lasagne for tea would this let me loose still... and i always have some chocolate a day always in my calories x
    That is what I do and still keep losing. I mean its a good idea to watch your sodium and aim for higher grams of fiber and or protein while limiting your carbs but mainly that is to keep you satisfied for longer periods of time and counteract water retention., its all about eating less calories
  • emzyloo88
    Options
    thank people from some help :)
    i cuold probs cut a few bad things out but it helps me on track hopefully i see results x
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I made a thread awhile back, like last year, about the same thing, it gathered over 500 posts and people sweared on their life that you wouldn't and couldn't lose weight if you were eating fast foods, or not so healthier foods, even at a deficit. People said some really harsh things, I had wrote that I had not lost anymore weight, and in reality I plateaued, but there were extremely rude people on here saying that eating Mcdonalds for lunch, even staying under my calories, that I would never lose weight. It really made me stop posting on MFP for awhile because of some of the horrible things people said. It wasn't just as simple as that, people were MEAN about it.
    I've lost over 30 pounds, with healthy and fast food in my diet, just making sure I was at a calorie deficit.
    I'm glad to see that this post isn't like that though, it makes me really happy :)