Starting my journey and need some friends for motivation.

Options
Hi everyone!

I am a 21 year old from Canada looking to lose around 30 lbs to become a healthier and happier me :D
I have tried this many times and fail due to a lack of support from the people around me. I am looking for some friends who have similar goals to mine so that we can motivate each other! Thank you in advance!

Replies

• KrisBitz
    KrisBitz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too am looking for motivators to join my circle! I am trying to loose overall 50lbs. But trying to make my goals in steps. Feel free to add me! Hopefully we can encourage one another, it is so hard! I was doing good for a while and lost my motivation! :(
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    Hey!
    Good luck on your weight loss journey! I'm here for the support if you need it, feel free to add me! :)
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in the same boat and still have a lot of weight to lose. I still have over 40 lbs to lose and so far have lost over 20 lbs!!! If anyone wants to add me, feel free! The more support the better! :D Good Luck all!
  • harhar661
    Options
    Hi guys you should add me. :) I will be on here everyday giving, and hopefully getting motivation. I'm 21, and I want to lose 45 big ones lol.