35 days in and 28 pounds later pictures

Options

Replies

• ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I love Maurices! And their plus sized clothes don't make me feel like I'm an 87 year old lady... (I'm 31 btw)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    No, we are not here for encouragement and praise. What a strange thing to claim.
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    [/quote]

No, we are not here for encouragement and praise. What a strange thing to claim.
    [/quote]
    Not only the above, but people are wanting to know what she is doing to copy it and the first thing that should have been disclosed is that it is a Dr. supervised diet so shouldn't be considered by the average person.
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Why so hostile, kids? If you disagree with what you "presume" the original poster is doing, read and move on. Who made the critical folks experts on the best way for this individual to lose weight? While I am not a fan of most "doctor supervised" low calorie diets for me, I would certainly not give my feedback to someone who didn't ask. She simply was sharing her weight loss results, which are commendable. Simmer down, peanut gallery!
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Why so hostile, kids? If you disagree with what you "presume" the original poster is doing, read and move on. Who made the critical folks experts on the best way for this individual to lose weight? While I am not a fan of most "doctor supervised" low calorie diets for me, I would certainly not give my feedback to someone who didn't ask. She simply was sharing her weight loss results, which are commendable. Simmer down, peanut gallery!

This
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options

This
  • DJCaz1
    Options
    :smile:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Not sure why people are getting all bent out of shape when there just is not enough information to indicate whether the OPs diet is a good idea or not...however, she is doctor supervised and does not appear to be advocating this for anyone. In fact, she never even mentioned it in her OP. Context...always important.

Anyhoo...OP, congrats!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! I also want to know your secret. :smile:
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    4:3 or 5:2 are perfectly fine for weight loss. It's just another way of doing what we all do on MFP which is eat at a deficit to lose weight. It didn't work for me because I don't like feeling restricted but it has worked for many many people.
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing great---how many calories per day are you on? Sorry to be nosey but I am curious??
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Congratulations OP!

I now it seems like people may be trying to cast a downer, but the initial shock is that you are losing weight incredibly fast (almost a pound a day!) - and I guess maybe some are afraid that
    a) you are doing it dangerously, and
    b) others will want the same results and therefore try to emulate.

You have indicated that you have a doctor supervising you, and said doctor is well versed in nutrition. In this case, not having any reason to assume otherwise, those concerned should accept that a) is not an issue in your case

as for b) I would just recommend that others who want a similar type of loss need to realize that the OP is following a prescribed method based on HER body. Please don't simply ask for her methods and follow them WITHOUT similarly consulting YOUR physician / nutritionist.

Again, congratulations on your loss, it has probably taken great discipline and you look great.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    A very big congrats to you! 28 pounds is huge, and you must already feel the health benefits from losing such a great percentage of your weight.

Keep going girl!
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I would assume that 4:3 is similar to 5:2.
    And with 5:2, you have two non consecutive days at 500 calories and the other 5 at maintenance.
    So if 4:3 is like 5:2, you're not doing it properly and are following unhealthy, unsafe, and unsustainable weight loss practices.

I hope OP used the link I posted. If 1600 is maintenance for her with all that cardio, I'll eat my hat.

Congrats and continued success.
  • FlumpyMe
    Options
    Well done! Good luck for the next 28! :)
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!