Bras make breasts saggier?

Options
13»

Replies

• JoanneC1216
    Options
    My breasts are not saggy and I wear a bra daily... if I have to leave the house. So the study sucks :tongue:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Take a look at an issue of National Geographic with pictures of African women out in the bush and tell me how that braless thing is working for them. ;-)

:laugh:
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    This is really old news... and not a great scientific study anyway.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    If the study had been run by a female, I might have been more likely to put stock in it.

It's just some man who wants women to go around without bras.

*shrug*
    Really? You think it is just a dirty French guy trying to liberate the tatas for his own enjoyment? I actually think there is some merit here and would like to read his study.
    In for the man-bashing.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    BUMP (to look at links at home.)
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    From someone with 36DD boobs I can tell you that last week I attempted to go without a bra and nearly knocked myself out in the process. Braless is not a good idea whether it has benefits or not.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    If that is truly the case, then how come all the women in 3rd world countries, who never wear bras, all have tubesock boobies?

Tubesock boobs are an evolutionary adaptation in 3rd world countries so that women can strap a child to their back and fling the breast over the shoulder for feeding "on the run". This is what I have learned from this thread. Oh! And dirty French men will concoct baseless experiments using poor science as an excuse to touch young boobies for a 15 year period. That's science abuse!

Science abuse? I call that frigg'n brilliant! I need to change careers . . .
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know since I lost weight and my boobs have shrunk I don't even bother wearing bras - certainly makes you a happier, free person :)

Awesome Sauce!
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    If that is truly the case, then how come all the women in 3rd world countries, who never wear bras, all have tubesock boobies?

Tubesock boobs are an evolutionary adaptation in 3rd world countries so that women can strap a child to their back and fling the breast over the shoulder for feeding "on the run". This is what I have learned from this thread. Oh! And dirty French men will concoct baseless experiments using poor science as an excuse to touch young boobies for a 15 year period. That's science abuse!

Yeah. University setting seems like a great place to begin that sort of research. You'll probably need a mini tramp for these experiments.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Yeah. University setting seems like a great place to begin that sort of research. You'll probably need a mini tramp for these experiments.

:drinker: