28lbs to go looking for motavatiors!

Options
So far I have lost 31 pounds and I have 28 more pounds left to lose, looking for more people on here that have 20-30 pounds to lose for motivation. Im currently doing ripped in 30 I just finished week one today, I feel off track abit but now im back to finish what I started! feel free to add me I would appreciate it a bunch:) .

Replies

• omgitsrubyy
    Options
    So far I have lost 31 pounds and I have 28 more pounds left to lose, looking for more people on here that have 20-30 pounds to lose for motivation. Im currently doing ripped in 30 I just finished week one today, I feel off track abit but now im back to finish what I started! feel free to add me I would appreciate it a bunch:) .

Good job with your journey so far! How'd you start shedding some weight? I have about 15-20 pounds to lose so I would love some advice. Feel free to add me (=
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything.
    you can do this.
    My advice: find something you love to do.
    I lodt my weight through poledancing and hulu hooping, the only exercise i have found so far that i want to go to classe, have installed (and USED!!!) in my own home/ garden.
    I now instruct both.

and despite a reent hiccup due to moving job and home and stopping classes Iam back on track and lovoing my exercise.

xx
  • Ashley6278
    Options
    Thankyou, for me working out is key for me to lose weight, I did workout dvds like 30 day shred that alone helped me lose 10 pounds, then I did insanity I didn't lose weight until I finished the program but I lost major inches. But for my body working out 30 minutes a day high intensity is what works best for me.
  • tserine
    tserine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    need to loose the stubborn 25lbs, please shower me with your experience and advices. :)
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have about 25 or so to lose still. I will sent you a friend request and be there for motivation and support!!