NSV - PT

Options
llaurenmarie
llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
After two weeks with my first ever trainer and eating clean I've lost 3/4 inch from my belly :D

This may not seem like a lot but I've never done this "alone". Meaning never without an eating disorder or "supplements" ie caffeine pills.
All completely me, controlling my own appetite and making the better choices. In some ways I feel like I'm in recovery, since it's a constant struggle not to revert back to old ways-- whether it be binge-ing or being AFRAID of calories. I even squeezed in a strawberry margarita last week (;

I'm also a first time meal prepper now. Any ideas involving steamed veggies/meat? Not very picky I just hate doing dishes !

Replies

• jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    3/4in off your belly is amazing!! Keep it up.

I either throw some frozen veggies in a pan with some olive oil and Ms.Dash spice, little soya sauce, whatever happens to be in the cupboard.

My new favorite is roasted though. I could eat roasted carrots all the time. olive oil, salt and pepper sometimes cayenne pepper for a little heat. 400 in the oven on some tinfoil (makes for easy clean uo to). so easy and tasty!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I've been steaming an awful lot of spinach. I have four bags in the fridge right now!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! 3/4" is enormous because you've worked hard for it, you've earned it! Don't underestimate your achievement - it's so much more than a bit of tape measure - it's the change in your life that you've accomplished! You're right to be proud of yourself! Here's to the next inch! You'll certainly do it!

I've got one of those steamer things, it folds out like a flower, and I put some potatoes or sweet potatoes or carrots in water to boil, and then toss in some greens to steam on top, or some frozen peas and sweetcorn mixed up - and I've got Kale growing in the garden which is ace, can pick a few leaves and steam those when I fancy them! You can bulk up mashed potato by using less potato and stirring in steamed leeks or cabbage to make it go further. And I've recently discovered sweet potato mash! I love it, just like normal mash, with lashings of ground pepper - yummy!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    You are amazing! 3/4" is enormous because you've worked hard for it, you've earned it! Don't underestimate your achievement - it's so much more than a bit of tape measure - it's the change in your life that you've accomplished! You're right to be proud of yourself! Here's to the next inch! You'll certainly do it!

I've got one of those steamer things, it folds out like a flower, and I put some potatoes or sweet potatoes or carrots in water to boil, and then toss in some greens to steam on top, or some frozen peas and sweetcorn mixed up - and I've got Kale growing in the garden which is ace, can pick a few leaves and steam those when I fancy them! You can bulk up mashed potato by using less potato and stirring in steamed leeks or cabbage to make it go further. And I've recently discovered sweet potato mash! I love it, just like normal mash, with lashings of ground pepper - yummy!
    Fresh kale sounds amazing! thank you for your kind words
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!